Serox

[HELP] Youku!!

Hi guys! 

Any of you is familiar with Youku? (http://www.youku.com/?spm=a2hzp.8253869.qheader.5~5~5~A) I would like to download some videos on my PC but some are password protected.. do you know some program that allows me to download videos (even those with password) and then view them on my PC?

For example this : http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjkwMTI1MTMy.html?spm=a2hzp.8253869.0.0

Maybe it's impossible, but I try to ask, I hope so much that you can help me! ^w^

I used to download them with a program called iku download if I remember correctly. 

The program itself was in chinese but it was super easy to use, worked kinda like atube catcher. 

The thing is I have no idea if it will work with password protected videos. 

Edit: last time I downloaded from youku or even entered that page must have been 2013, so my info could be super outdated. 

Edited by Komorebi

10 minutes ago, Komorebi said:

I used to download them with a program called iku download if I remember correctly. 

The program itself was in chinese but it was super easy to use, worked kinda like atube catcher. 

The thing is I have no idea if it will work with password protected videos. 

Edit: last time I downloaded from youku or even entered that page must have been 2013, so my info could be super outdated. 

Thank you for the help! can you try with my video with password and let me know if you can see it? THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!! <3 

1 hour ago, Chi said:

If a program could download a PASSWORD PROTECTED video, that can't be good...

Why? o.o

3 hours ago, Serox said:

Thank you for the help! can you try with my video with password and let me know if you can see it? THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!! <3 

I no longer have the program :/

2 hours ago, Serox said:

Why? o.o

uh, i don't know, privacy? being able to access a protected video w/o having the password shouldn't happen (what im getting from your OP is that you dont know the password) 

and if im right, i dont think you'll find a program able to do that

i used to download youku videos but they are mostly fragmented so its a pain in the ass. and besides, it was years ago, i dont even remember the program i used.

Edited by Chi

5 hours ago, Laurence02 said:

It is currently impossible to bypass the password (since ~2016), according to this.

What are you trying to download? Youku videos are watermarked, in bad quality, and choppy.

http://i.youku.com/i/UNjMxMDYxMTI=/videos?q=凛+

This user have so much LIN (Sui's era) live, If there is an existing program, I could download and store them on my PC! çwç