Alkaloid

DEXCORE new single "Imitation" release + new Christmas song

Limited edition (1944yen) will include CD (2 songs) and DVD including "Imitation" PV

Regular edition (1620yen) will include CD (3 songs) only

[tracklit]

01. Imitation

02. Coward

03. I'm President [regular edition only]

this isn't fair - this sounds so amazing i need to hear the full song now! XD

also some seriously fantaststic vocal-work from kagami and the cover artwork for the regular edition looks BADASS - totally cannot wait for the release!! 8D

2 hours ago, VkBrutaliaN said:

this isn't fair - this sounds so amazing i need to hear the full song now! XD

also some seriously fantaststic vocal-work from kagami and the cover artwork for the regular edition looks BADASS - totally cannot wait for the release!! 8D

You're so right and I'm still so sad that that 10 month youtube release or was it 12, anyway I'm waiting for that album like ASAP and they are taking to long to give it to me.... They sound like one of the best in the scene right now tooo<3

He’s slowly becoming one of my favorite vocals who can do it all - scream and growl perfectly yet have a fantastic voice. Kyo and Ruki are shook. 

Also, they stylized their logo with all caps. 

slay me with that pitch of scream, bigmouth queen!!!! like seriously this is one of the best choruses I've heard this year so far,

I'm so happy they've amped their production, and got a decent PV director.

if only they re-recorded their embarrassing engrish songs with all-Japanese lyrics for w/e release they're putting out next…

I also have a hunch this band will be ripped off plenty by derivative scandinavian chanteuses, but I can't really tell why I think so

The song sounds good overall, I REALLY like that breakdown at the end! But really, what is the deal with the quality of that drum pattern? check 0:32 to 0:38. Is it a recording issue? Equalizing/Mastering? both? Funny thing is that Dead Sea has a pretty okay quality recording, above the clouds ain't that bad aswell, but several of those youtube released songs sound like some shitty drum machine, and it's the same here.

Oooooh fuck, those drums sound like ASS. Vocals are really pretty good though..

holy shit who could have thought this comes from the deathgaze corpse???????????? the look????? the sound???? the video????????????

DARRELL — cancelledT √

lynch - cancelleDt √

the thirteen - scalpedT, cancelleDt, found in the ditch √

dimlim/issei next band - see the 13†een #rip