Hello ^^/ My name is Sebastian and I am new here of course haha. 

I am a little new to the world of Visual Kei and J-Rock but it feels safe to say that MUCC is my favourite band. I just really love Tatsurou's voice (´•ω•`)♡

I would have to say my favourite album is MyakuHaku but I also really love some of their older songs. I will try to list a few of my favourite songs; Aka, Suimin, HATEЯ, and Himitsu. But that is just a few lol. 

Aside from MUCC I really love MALICE MIZER, my favourite era is the Klaha era but I do love some of the songs from the Gackt and Tetsu eras. And because of MALICE MIZER I decided to check out Közi and I just fell in love with some of the bands he has also been in ^^ 

Anyway lol I will end the post here ₍₍ (ง ˙ω˙)ว ⁾⁾

Welcome fellow Mucker! It's nice to see someone who enjoys their recent material as much as their old stuff, I see a lot of fans lean towards their early material. But I tend to prefer mid 00s to current era MUCC myself. Myakuhaku is great, I'm also loving the self-covers on NOT greatest hits. 

What's up! Welcome to MH!

Thanks for taking the time to say hello.

I have to admit, I've never taken the time to listen to Mucc.

Everyone says they are pretty great though, so I'm sure they must be.

I'm a Malice Mizer fan myself also.

Take the time to check out the site, and discover some bands just like Malice Mizer (its gonna be hard lol) to enjoy.

Any questions you have, just ask anyone with a Red or Blue username.

8 hours ago, doombox said:

Welcome fellow Mucker! It's nice to see someone who enjoys their recent material as much as their old stuff, I see a lot of fans lean towards their early material. But I tend to prefer mid 00s to current era MUCC myself. Myakuhaku is great, I'm also loving the self-covers on NOT greatest hits. 

I had only just started listening to MUCC a little under a month ago I will admit :< so I still have a lot to learn and such, I need more Muckers to talk to and learn from haha

5 hours ago, MyakuHaku said:

I had only just started listening to MUCC a little under a month ago I will admit :< so I still have a lot to learn and such, I need more Muckers to talk to and learn from haha

Welcome to the fandom! I've been following them about 10 years (I knew of them before that but wasn't really into them yet) so if I can help answer any questions I'm happy to, or even just talk about them in general, I'm always down. There's a few others running around the forum too, I'm sure you'll see them in MUCC related threads. @qotka @Zeusand @Seimeisenhave some interesting MUCC reviews up in the staff reviews section too which are good places to join some discussions.

9 minutes ago, doombox said:

There's a few others running around the forum too, I'm sure you'll see them in MUCC related threads. @qotka @Zeusand @Seimeisenhave some interesting MUCC reviews up in the staff reviews section too which are good places to join some discussions.

I have actually read two of the three but I am still a little to....... scared(?) to say anything (๑・▱・๑) haha....takes me a bit to get to a good discussion point haha I'll get to it eventually  (๑・▱・๑)

4 minutes ago, MyakuHaku said:

I have actually read two of the three but I am still a little to....... scared(?) to say anything (๑・▱・๑) haha....takes me a bit to get to a good discussion point haha I'll get to it eventually  (๑・▱・๑)

I understand. It took me a while to feel comfortable jumping into discussions around here when I first joined too, but I'm sure you'll fit right in. ;)