The Piass

ベル(Belle)、Chanty、Develop One's Faculties collaborative CD release

All the people in the photo seem like they have been born out of a videogame character creator. Different but so samey.

Still, 3 bands 4 songs? Who's got the short stick? Kinda interested in Chanty and Belle.

14 minutes ago, madygrain said:

All the people in the photo seem like they have been born out of a videogame character creator. Different but so samey.

Still, 3 bands 4 songs? Who's got the short stick? Kinda interested in Chanty and Belle.

One song is with all of them (?)

I love these 3 bands, can't wait to the concert and to get this :o

Awwwwww a collaborative cd with my 3 fav bands that's will be so awesome.

31 minutes ago, ricchubunny said:

I love these 3 bands, can't wait to the concert and to get this

You really so lucky and I envy you now :grin:, enjoy the show for me 

43 minutes ago, madygrain said:

I'm also betting on an original song with all the bands.

Really though, these guys look more like a host club in an an eroge game than 3 bands.

Yesss, awesome people hanging out together! Belle has attracted me a lot lately. Not surprised about Johannes being such a scene-stealer rocking those stockings in the first photo, haha.

Edited by handulset

This is the greatest, Chanty and DoF I ALWAYS ALWAYS listen to back-to-back from each other. Can't wait..

I pray that they cou;d shoot a 'fam party' video for the joint track like RoyZ/CD/Kiryu didd.