Sign in to follow this  
madygrain

Kazu (STEREO C.K., Gibkiy Gibkiy Gibkiy, the god and death stars) presents "1118 GIGS2017-special edition-"

DKKLT5TVYAADOEL.jpg:large

Guest Artist (text format):

aie from Gibkiy Gibkiy Gibkiy, the god and death stars)

鋲 (Byo) ex. Screw

Cazqui from NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST

Hitomi 

怜 (Ryo) from BAROQUE, kannivalism

Ryo from for severe addicts only

Sakura from Gibkiy Gibkiy Gibkiy, Rayflowfer, ZIGZO)

SATOち (satochi) from MUCC

静海 (Shizumi) ex.蜉蝣 (kagerou)

逹瑯 (Tatsurou) from MUCC

ツバキ (Shubaki [?]) ex. Sel'm

ユアナ (Yuana) from boogieman, STEREO C.K.

Guest DJ: 愁 (Shuu) from THEE MAD COUNTRY'S STORE

Felt thread worthy for the huge lineup and session potential. Expecting Yuana and Hitomi session for the old times.

Edited by madygrain

just realized that all the kagerou roadies are in attendance...hence byo's otherwise questionable appearance

the sessions are going to be soooo fucking legendary it'll be like...night of a 1000 kagerous

On 2017/9/22 at 12:46 AM, Tokage said:

legendarily bad vocalist

OK I admit I felt not worthy of being there because I didn't know much about most of the performers, so I felt kinda bad thinking 'wtf is wrong with this dude he's really bad, and why is everyone screaming his name like he's Jesus reincarnated'. But if it's common knowledge I'm relieved.

4 hours ago, qotka said:

OK I admit I felt not worthy of being there because I didn't know much about most of the performers, so I felt kinda bad thinking 'wtf is wrong with this dude he's really bad, and why is everyone screaming his name like he's Jesus reincarnated'. But if it's common knowledge I'm relieved.

Proving once again that most VK fans will listen to any shit you serve them on a platter as long as it looks halfway reasonable, Screw somehow actually had fans for a while lol

Sign in to follow this