Sign in to follow this  
Jigsaw9

BUCK-TICK new single "BABEL" release

As part of their 30th debut anniversary project, BUCK-TICK are releasing a new single titled "BABEL" on 2017/11/15, with the following tracklist and versions:

01. BABEL

(lyrics: Atsushi Sakurai / music: Hisashi Imai)

02. Moon さよならを教えて (Takkyu Ishino Remix) (Moon sayonara wo oshiete)

(lyrics: Atsushi Sakurai / music: Hisashi Imai)

■Limited edition Type A (SHM-CD+Blu-ray):VIZL-1261 / ¥2,380(tax out)
■Limited edition Type B (SHM-CD+DVD):VIZL-1262 / ¥1,880(tax out)
■Regular edition (SHM-CD):VICL-79002 / ¥1,000(tax out)

The bonus discs will contain the music video for the title track. Also, seeing as there is a remix of an as-of-yet-unreleased song, I think it's safe to say that a new full-length album won't be far behind either. ;) As they promised at the beginning of the year, iirc.

eytchwo.jpg

Edited by Jigsaw9

Getting some ROMANCE vibes from this, maybe it's just the PV setting but anyway i'm looking forward to this

so you guys think the new album coming next spring will be in the vein of this single or since this was just a special release for their anniversary, the new album will be something completely different? i count on them giving us something completely different from atom at least. it's like they always create a whole new world with each album, which alone is pretty exciting~

To be honest, I'm not expecting anything mindblowingly different from the last two albums. They're pretty much old men by J-rock standards with a miriad of different albums behind them, so I feel like they're in a position where they just do whatever they want without straining themselves too much creatively. Sometimes it produces kinda 'meh' results ("Yumemiru uchuu" album imo), sometimes pretty great ("Arui wa Anarchy" album imo). We'll see.

Edited by Jigsaw9

Sign in to follow this