cthulhu

hello (◕‿◕✿)

hello everyone!

let me say it....it's been a while oh my god.

i remember i signed up here YEARS ago but i kept forgetting my email and password so i gave up.

now i'm back mostly because i realized i missed talking about visual kei so much. it's been a while since i've talked with someone about all the bands i like and i hope i can do this here with you <3

i'm Giada, i'm 22 and I've been a visual kei fan since I was 12 

I have an obsession with old school bands (i say obsession because I bought like many rare things from indie bands and i even did chat with some members. lol i even have some guys on my facebook friends list), but i also love 2000s visual kei and more.

my favorite bands are the gazette, dir en grey and mucc because of reasons, but to be honest i listen to so many bands 

i don't think i'm able to make a list because really...i listen to 80% of the bands in vk world

i'm so happy to be here again you can't even imagine 

i hope i'm welcomed here :3 

Welcome back to MH! Make sure to write down your login information this time!! [3]

Other than that, hope you enjoy your time here~ If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to message anyone with a red or blue name! ♥

1 hour ago, doombox said:

Welcome fellow Mucker! Nice to see you still enjoy some of the older bands, see you around the forum. ^^

i literally love older bands... it's sad they don't have enough visibility 

2 hours ago, cthulhu said:

i literally love older bands... it's sad they don't have enough visibility 

Agreed. The new, young bands get most of the hype, even here. But I was happy to see MUCC's anniversary releases and the D'erlanger tribute album getting some real discussion going lately. :D Maybe with more of us we can help bring a little visibility back to older bands who deserve it.

1 hour ago, doombox said:

Agreed. The new, young bands get most of the hype, even here. But I was happy to see MUCC's anniversary releases and the D'erlanger tribute album getting some real discussion going lately. :D Maybe with more of us we can help bring a little visibility back to older bands who deserve it.

exactly! and also I want more visibility for those underground band that are not so famous but they make great music (example : the god and death stars <3)