Hello and nice to meet you all!

My name is Seileen and I'm a 25 year old girl from Italy.

My main reason for joining this forum is to meet fellow Jrock, Jpop and VK fans. I'm very happy to have found this forum because all of the VK forums I've found so far have died many years ago and, as you may have guessed, it's extremely rare to find someone who listen to this music when you live in the countryside of Italy xD

I'd like to find people from all over the world with whom to have interesting conversations, share common interests and it would be great to find travel/concert buddies as well, since my dream is to go to Japan and attend my favourite bands' lives there. :3

Among my favourite bands are: X Japan, Malice Mizer, Moi Dix Mois, Merry, miyavi (I mean the old one T.T), Kishidan <3, Golden Bomber, Kaya, Seileen/ Selia, Versailles, Psycho Le Cemu.

Not visual kei music but I love them anyways: DJ OZMA and basically every OST from every Ryu Ga Gotoku game.

So I hope to hear from you! :3

Welcome to MH!! Nice list of bands you got there~ it's also pretty hard to find other people in my area who like this shit too xD I look forward to seeing you around~

Anyway, if you have any questions, please be sure to message anyone with a red or blue name! Enjoy!! ❤

Welcome to MH

Nice list of bands you have, yeah i have to agree with you but it is really hard to find someone who has the same area as yours to be honest, specially in the Philippines its hard to find some people who has your music interest as you.

Enjoy well, nice intro btw.

We have tons of users here who listen to VK, Jrock, and Jpop.

We also have users who are gamers as well (myself included).

Feel free to check the site out, and don't hesitate to partake in any thread you'd like.

We hope you enjoy your stay here, and make some friends as a plus.

Welcome to the site!

Hello again,

thank you everybody! I'm very happy, what a warm welcome <3

It seems many of us share the same "problem" of finding people who like the same kind of music, despite the country we live in... I guess Japan is probably the only country where we wouldn't have this problem xD

I'll try to be as active as I can in the forum. BTW feel free to write to me if you feel like, it's always nice to meet interesting people :)