Kiryu999

RAZOR new mini-album "the CORE" release

Their live at LIQUIDROOM tonight was amazing!! I think the last song of the setlist (before the second encore) is from the upcoming mini-album. It was a kind of ballad.

agree from their first minialbum every single song was PERFECT and from their maxi singles imo the title track is always by far their strongest.

pretty excited for their 2nd minialbum! 8D

Tracklist:

1. the CORE

2. ROAD

3. 消えない痛み

4. イノセンス

5. Labyrinth

6. 君は今も鮮やかに

7. その後の世界

【DVD】

1. 消えない痛み

11 hours ago, Manji 卍 said:

please,just one ballad song  is enough.

Track 6 is a ballad for sure but hopefully they go out with a bang instead of another one.

I actually really like the song, sounds like a ballad done right. But I agree with Tokage - it's not even the effects, they just Melodyne'd the vocals so hard that he sounds like a vocaloid in some parts.

Meh as much as i miss the ol born vibe, I'll give him this he defiantly changed. Weather in a bad or good way it up to the listeners. Interested into what else comes for them still Liquid Vain was a weird yet interesting release. Its lot of effects and things just thrown at you all at once. I personally think its a risky approach then again this guy lives a breaths brutal vocals. Having the 2nd mini album with a ballad kinds evens this feel out in my opinion.