Sign in to follow this  
suji

キボウ屋本舗 (kibouya honpo) will resume activities

Eiji you old bitch, release something under Matsutake Works already!!!! also Codomo A revival (minus the douchebag drummer) when??? 

Edited by Tokage

5 hours ago, Hohchicano96 said:

Just imagine the setlist for this one-night revival. Also, what has Eiji been doing?  I got out of touch after the 40pun duo(trio?) ended.

He's still performing. He's in a band called Matsutake Works together w/ Takken. They basically only seem to play tracks from Eiji's past discography, but they have no new songs as far as I know

10 hours ago, Tokage said:

Eiji you old bitch, release something under Matsutake Works already!!!! also Codomo A revival (minus the douchebag drummer) when??? 

They released a cover of a Codomo A song! ...limited to probably 10 copies and will never be seen :v

@Tokage

Takken's not in matsutake works anymore as far as I can tell lol

Also lol sry I'm going to fail you on all accounts. Whatever that release is it's far gone and I'm not going to be able to go to tokyo😂 RIP

Matsu Works : (

i  cant believe the friendship..... is over....

(but wait wasn't Takken also in Kibouya tho??)

I STILL CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE TAKKEN IS ACTUALLY GONE 

RIP iconic weird kei duo

(I luv Takemura but it will be more sad if Eiji will quit activities someday. Aw... Don't really care about kibouya, Eiji is too cool to be a part of a "real" band)

Edited by DREAMON DREAMER

btw since we have a dedicated Eiji thread again now, what the fuck happened to Dentaku? 

I think Eiji still prints Dentaku CDs from time to time and sells them at various events and sometimes straight to stores, I sometimes see "new" releases at shops which I have no idea where they come from.

I'm pretty sure Dentaku was always something he just did to earn some extra money when he was threatened with eviction or ran out of beer money. 

3 hours ago, WhirlingBlack said:

I'm pretty sure Dentaku was always something he just did to earn some extra money when he was threatened with eviction or ran out of beer money. 

Wasn't pretty much half the stuff he released under that moniker just straight up plagiarized anyway?

Also Mtworks (Eiji band) got new members apparently, current members:

Vo. Matsuoka Eiji

Gt. Suzuki Hirokazu

Ba. koji×koji

Syn. Hanamachan

Dr. Mizuguchi Tomohiro

Seems like new material is coming?

2 hours ago, Glacia said:

Also Mtworks (Eiji band) got new members apparently, current members:

Vo. Matsuoka Eiji

Gt. Suzuki Hirokazu

Ba. koji×koji

Syn. Hanamachan

Dr. Mizuguchi Tomohiro

Seems like new material is coming?

"New material" would be pretty exciting since up to this point, their setlists have just been an Eiji best-of.

Sign in to follow this