The Piass

KAZ (chariots) has been hospitalised + chariots will be on semi-hiatus

KAZ has been hospitalised because of his poor health condition. The physician said that, in view of his condition, he was not able to continue the band for now. As for now, they did not know what illness he has and they are carrying out examinations to ascertain his illness.

Despite this, the band will continue without him.

http://chariots.xyz/2017/09/09/post1-2/

Seems Kaz will take his time to recover, but he will return to the band when he's better. In the meantime Chariots has supended activities from nov 23rd. including their one man on that same date

Until then though, the 3 remaining members  will act with a support gu.

From the start of the suspension of the activities of Chariots they will play under the name  37564-ミナゴロ-( 37564 minagoro) and being a different band (?)

Their intention is to be able to come back as Chariots asap, though.

Here's the original message for a better interpretation:

Update: according to WeLoveUCP, it looks like Kaz has had limited contact with the band and he actually left...dunno if that means he's taking time off to focus on his recovery, or he's done altogether.

That’s really unfortunate for Kaz specifically, but also for this whole band who can’t seem to catch a break in just performing normal activities. Maybe another break will do them good creatively, but I hope Kaz isn’t suffering too much. 

chariots' guest guitarists have been determined:

弥妓 (yako) (ピサロ (pisarro))

楓 (kaede) (ピサロ (pisarro))

祐弥 (yuya) (ex-DuelJewel)

刻 (toki) (ex-Black Gene for the Next Scene)

N∀O (ex-REALies)

渚‐Nagisa‐(シュヴァルツカイン (schwarzkain)) 

Ryusei(まみれた (mamireta))

+ 1 more guy (will be announced 11/12...)

DMJbPNGUEAAka-G.jpg

20171013_chariots_01.jpg

On 10/14/2017 at 10:28 PM, suji said:

+ 1 more guy (will be announced 11/12...)

蜘影 (Chikage) (ex-Megaromania) has been announced as the mystery guest player! Should've seen this coming as Megaromania performed the day before...

DOa6M_pVQAAn7PN.jpg

Question, are any of these guys not currently in band? And if so you think they'll join chariots?

9 minutes ago, Mamo said:

Question, are any of these guys not currently in band? And if so you think they'll join chariots?

祐弥 (yuya) (ex-DuelJewel), 刻 (toki) (ex-Black Gene for the Next Scene), N∀O (ex-REALies) and 蜘影 (Chikage) (ex-Megaromania) aren't in bands at the moment.

I don't think any of them will join. But I would love to see Chikage in a new band!

@Alkaloid It would be cool if one of them did join tho. But why don't you think any of them will join? They are willing to perform with "chariots" and they're free atm.

1 hour ago, Mamo said:

@Alkaloid It would be cool if one of them did join tho. But why don't you think any of them will join? They are willing to perform with "chariots" and they're free atm.

It's not easy to get into a band. Maybe for an evening they may also be available but can not promise seriousness in the project, or stay with them or be able to compose texts / tabs along with the rest of the band ..

in this case, they told him "learn to play these songs, here are your guitar tabs"

15 minutes ago, Serox said:

It's not easy to get into a band. Maybe for an evening they may also be available but can not promise seriousness in the project, or stay with them or be able to compose texts / tabs along with the rest of the band ..

in this case, they told him "learn to play these songs, here are your guitar tabs"

No offense bro but just because it takes time to learn to compose songs and write lyrics with a new band doesn't mean that they won't join.

That's kind of how all bands start. Everyone has to learn.

Edited by Mamo

8 minutes ago, Mamo said:

No offense bro but

No offense bro but it does take time to actually join a band, and that is ultimately up to the band themselves. This last guest performance deal isn't some sort of competition on who gets to replace Kaz lol

6 minutes ago, Mamo said:

No offense bro but just because it takes time to learn to compose songs and write lyrics with a new band doesn't mean that they won't join.

That's kind of how all bands are formed. Everyone has to learn.

Don't worry, Why should I be offended? we are only expressing our opinion.

I Repeat : (Chariots, however, are going to be in indefinite hiatus) these guitarists have nothing to do with Chariots, all present will only play one night with them (they are probably paid, I don't think they sound for free)

It may also be that these guitarists disgust the music of Chariots but have to do their job, I would love that Chikage collaborate with Riku because they have known for many years, but we will know the answer obviously after Chariots will go in pause and play under another name.. i hope that will join two guitarists instead of 1 when Chariots return!!

22 minutes ago, suji said:

No offense bro but it does take time to actually join a band, and that is ultimately up to the band themselves. This last guest performance deal isn't some sort of competition on who gets to replace Kaz lol

Lol I kno these things. I was just trying to point out that learning to record/play/write together is all part of being in a band and because it takes time for someone to actually join a band in no way implies that they won't or can't.

Idk if any of them will actually join tho but a boy can dream 

20 minutes ago, Serox said:

I Repeat : (Chariots, however, are going to be in indefinite hiatus) these guitarists have nothing to do with Chariots, all present will only play one night with them (they are probably paid, I don't think they sound for free)

True they probably are paid, I mean more than likely lol 

20 minutes ago, Serox said:

i hope that will join two guitarists instead of 1 when Chariots return!!

Me too. Just like they did before their recent comeback.

Edited by Mamo

11/23 setlist:

~一部~

Guest Player:Ryusei&N∀O

M-01.Re:Automata

M-02.trickster

M-03.リビドー

M-04.刃を向けた君に躊躇いなく額に銃口を突きつけよう

M-05.絶望少女

~二部~

Guest Player:楓 (kaede) & 弥妓 (yako)

M-01.トリガー