Sign in to follow this  
Nagisa

Favorite B-side

Sorry I realized that the first one I posted wasn't a topic for some reason, so I am posting this again.

What's your favorite GazettE B-side? For me it is a toss-up between 虚無の終わり 箱詰めの黙 and Defective Tragedy. 虚無の終わり 箱詰めの黙 is just so haunting and atmospheric, while I think Defective Tragedy is pretty different from anything else they've done (in a good way). Unfortunately none of the more recent B-sides really do it for me.

There are a few that I enjoy, but I don't listen to them often enough to recall which. One that's always stuck with me, though, was "Crucify Sorrow" from the "Filth in the beauty-Auditory Impression-" single.  

I can list B-sides all day! B-sides are where most of their magic lies for me tbh.

• Crucify Sorrow is a classic. Should be a single on it's own quite frankly. Every GazettE fan should hear it just once.
  • I wish the mastering on 紅蓮 single wasn't so bad, because 暪し, 虚無の終わり 箱詰めの黙 is a seriously baller song let down by its shit production. Love it anyway.
  • 千鶴 is most well-known and almost shouldn't even count, but Defective Tragedy is the true winner for that single.
  • For something old, 関東土下座組合!!!! totally love the wacky vibe I get from it.
  • For something new, GODDESS!

Sign in to follow this