Sign in to follow this  
Mr.0

SuG "HEAVY POSITIVE ROCK FINAL LIVE AT NIPPON BUDOKAN" release

content_Karu_SuG_Budokan_Asya0902.jpg

SuG announced that their last live will be available to preorder on september 13th, for a winter release.

They'll release a regular DVD, blu-ray and a "complete blu-ray box" through their webshop.

Here's the setlist:

SE.MARK

1.AGAKU

2.HELLYEH

3.不完全Beautyfool Days

4.Toy Soldier

5.小悪魔Sparkling

6.BABY

7.無限style

8.桜雨

9.無条件幸福論

10.Howling Magic

band solo

11.sweeToxic

12.契約彼女、生贄彼氏

13.FRIDAY!!

14.gr8 story

15.☆ギミギミ☆

16.SICK’S

17.mad$hip

18.-10th anniversary medley-

(Alterna/ 俺式Continue / R.P.G / Vi-Vi-Vi / 武士道-bushido-FREAKY / Fast Food Hunters / Crazy Bunny Coaster)

19. 39GalaxyZ

EN1.dot.0

EN2.teenAge dream

EN3.CRY OUT

EN4.Smells Like Virgin Spirit

EN5.LOVE SCREAM PARTY

EN6.ときどきすてきなこのせかい

They also announced that Chiyu will hold an event at 白金SELENE b2 on december 27th, named "Chiyu聖誕祭2017~Successful up Grade~". No details yet, but it's probably a new band/project!

Edited by Mr.0

Majority of it isn't old though it's their new stuff but still the more upbeat stuff.... I was hoping more more older songs actually..... so I'm a little disappointed but I'm still going to get this!

Actually I guess it is a good mix but I thought the live would be a bit longer and cover a lot more songs!!!!!

Edited by Yukimoto

7 hours ago, platy said:

That's the most energy they've put into a live, I got a bit teary. Can't wait to buy this.

The whole room crying and singing... THE FIRST ENCORE WAS AWFUL UGH THEY WERE ALL CRYING

So happy I spotted myself in the video haha can't wait to buy it either!

1 hour ago, Mr.0 said:

The whole room crying and singing... THE FIRST ENCORE WAS AWFUL UGH THEY WERE ALL CRYING

So happy I spotted myself in the video haha can't wait to buy it either!

No doubt I'm gonna cry through the whole thing :cry:

Pre ordered my limited version copy today! 

7 hours ago, anadentone said:

soo will the ex members show up? I forgot their name:o

Their is only one membre, and no, he was in the audience, not on stage!

9 hours ago, Mr.0 said:

Their is only one membre, and no, he was in the audience, not on stage!

Ahhh really? Did they talk about him? Did he go up on stage? Did you see him? :idea:

2 hours ago, platy said:

Ahhh really? Did they talk about him? Did he go up on stage? Did you see him? :idea:

He wasn't really there in most of their history so I wouldn't have seen them puling him on stage.... There would be no point.... He messed up leaving the band really!

6 minutes ago, Yukimoto said:

He wasn't really there in most of their history so I wouldn't have seen them puling him on stage.... There would be no point.... He messed up leaving the band really!

I agree, but at the same time Shinpei fit in perfectly and I think he helped the band improve massively. And I won't even compare his skills to Mitsuru's... 

20 minutes ago, platy said:

I agree, but at the same time Shinpei fit in perfectly and I think he helped the band improve massively. And I won't even compare his skills to Mitsuru's... 

Also before Chiyu there was Shouta.... if you go back to their like first few MV like Scheat and so forth. But Shinpei was on the stage haha

10 hours ago, platy said:

No they didn't, he was just in the audience! I personally didn't see him, but many fan spotted him! (I was second row, the guests are usually in the back)

Sign in to follow this