Serox

Senka Ryoran (Visual-Kei Live Streaming on YouTube)

Hi Guys! I find a very nice live-event organization that as well as organizing concerts, broadcasts them on YouTube in live!!

In past they has broadcast live events on unstream.tv, but has recently moved to YouTube!

now, Senka Ryoran presents a new event "Senka Ryoran Vol.14" (?) that will be held on 26 October 2017 at Shibuya Rex! (Capacity : 220 people) 

Now it looks like a really interesting event, the only problem is that since the concert is broadcast live-streaming, it will not be possible to review it later 😢 (For example, this is the link of the Vol.13 and it will not possible to review) 

So guys this may be an opportunity for you to record (with some program) the concerts and keep them in our PC! ;) 

In particular this event in my opinion is very interesting because many good band participate (Like Lack.Co and Mikansei alice [for me])

So guys, can you be so gentle and disponible to record this concert and post on the forum?  I think each of us would be happy to see the performance of our favorite band!

PS: Sorry if I writed in a wrong / strange English 😂

Edited by Serox

On 3/9/2017 at 12:36 PM, TheZigzagoon said:

I'm looking forward to see what Mikansei Alice have to offer. What time does it start? 

If I'm not wrong, in Japan the concert start at 17:00 PM, so in Italy Is 9:00 AM, in Egland is 8:00 AM (?) D:

Yes! I am very curious to see the perform of Mikansei Alice!

Edited by Serox

9 hours ago, Serox said:

If I'm not wrong, in Japan the concert start at 17:00 PM, so in Italy Is 9:00 AM, in Egland is 8:00 AM (?) D:

Yes! I am very curious to see the perform of Mikansei Alice! (And DimLim too!)

I'll be able to watch it providing it's not on a Thursday or Friday then (I work overnight shifts XD)

Love this kind of vk livestreams, and it's right on my birthday how lovely, gotta watch Sick

I'M REALLY DISAPPOINTED.

Senka Ryoran put up a contest with the names of the band, saying that the band would have had more retweet would have performed with an extra song!

Up to this point is all right .. the problem is that the band "まみれた" (Mamireta) has cheated, in fact they have paid do not know who to let false accounts retweet their post so they can win!!! -_-" 

F***K THIS S***TY  BAND! I hate dishonesty!

However, here is the ranking at the moment :

1st Place) Mamireta (...) 

2nd Place) Lack.Co 

3rd place) Mikansei Alice

4th Place) Hakubishin

5th Place) Sick 

6th Place) Zero Mind Infinity [They have no interest in participating in this contest, since no member has retweet]

Edited by Serox

THE WINNER IS... LACK.CO!!!

They will perform for more than 5 minutes on the stage (in addition to their standard time, so if they will be for 30 minutes, they will now be 35 on the stage and they will be able to play another song), Lack.Co will also be chosen as the cover of the artist book , where inside you can find all the photos taken by Senka Ryoran during the performances of all the bands participating on October 16!!!

23 minutes ago, Peace Heavy mk II said:

I'm surprised people didn't vote to have lack-co play for 5 minutes less tbh

Mamireta were winning because they were cheating with the share.. many of their retweet were fake accounts.. Lack.Co have a lot more fame than them and it's right they get the win!!

4 hours ago, Serox said:

Lack.Co will also be chosen as the cover of the artist book , where inside you can find all the photos taken by Senka Ryoran during the performances of all the bands participating on October 16!!!

Any idea how to get this art book when it comes out? I wanna see Mikansei Alice performance pictures 

4 hours ago, Tokage said:

lmao ur just mad mamireta are better ; )

Better or not I'm not saying this, but objectively Lack.Co are more famous than Mamireta, so I did not explain well why they had so many retweet.. then I went to check out the list of who has retweeted and I've seen SO MANY ACCOUNT FAKE!! -_-"

1 hour ago, TheZigzagoon said:

Any idea how to get this art book when it comes out? I wanna see Mikansei Alice performance pictures 

I'm I think that you can pay for have it! >__< this is an example https://v-live.futureartist.net/store this is the official site of Senka Ryoran and they make photo and after sell it on their site x°D

Edited by Serox

GUYS THE VIDEO HAS BEEN CREATED!!!

The concert started at 17:30! (Japanese Time) prepare your programs to record the concert! (I use Cyberlink Screen Recorder)

THIS IS THE TIME TABLE! :

DMNrC2aVoAEuYWO.jpg

LIVE START IN 5 MINUTES!!

FIRST BAND : 

MAMIRETA!

dgt02xfuwaqodx8.jpg?w=660

Edited by Serox

Watching it right now.

Shiki from Sick. is so disgusting live when he uses clean vocals.... soooo disgusting.

Same with the band before them.

EDIT 1.

They are disgusting live in general -_-

EDIT 2.

The keyboard guy uses screams and growls. The bassist does it, too. But Shiki can't do shit, and when he does it - it's pathetic.

Edited by zaa_zaa

The bands were so bad so far xDDDDD

I thought lack co was pretty good though ! great live, and tenten is a great singer too

let's see how is zero mind now x_x

EDIT: ok zero mind infinity won't be streamed cause they don't want to, nice one guys, great idea. 

Edited by Danao

13 minutes ago, Danao said:

The bands were so bad so far xDDDDD

I thought lack co was pretty good though ! great live, and tenten is a great singer too

EDIT: ok zero mind infinity won't be streamed cause they don't want to, nice one guys, great idea. 

I am so pissed rn because of ZMI ._.

OK GUYS I CAN RECORD Mamireta live (with some small issues on the second song, I do not know why but the video was blocked [maybe my internet sucks?]) and Mikansei Alice!

I wanted to record others but I had some commitments to hurry so I could not register, I apologize! T_T

Did any of you record other bands?

Edited by Serox

2 hours ago, Danao said:

Lame, I woke up early to catch the last two bands and wondered what happened when it just ended....

lack-co were pretty fun

21 hours ago, Serox said:

Did any of you record other bands?

I got Sick. and LACK-CO.

But I doubt anyone would ever want to hear Sick. again 😑

2 hours ago, helcchi said:

I got Sick. and LACK-CO.

But I doubt anyone would ever want to hear Sick. again 😑

Ahahahahaha good! I am very curious to hear Sick and laugh a bit.. x°D do you want to exchange the links in private?