The Piass

游彩(Yusai) new single 「水屑(みくず)となりて」 (Mikuzu to narite) release + Vo.雨音 類 (amane) has gone missing

Their new single will be released on 2017.11.22.

TYPE A : 1944 yen

CD :

01.水屑(みくず)となりて(Mikuzu to narite)

02.無情(むじょう)なる輪廻(りんね)(Mujô naru rinne)

DVD :

01.「水屑(みくず)となりて」Music Video (Mizuku to narite)

TYPE B : 1620 yen

CD :

01.水屑(みくず)となりて(Mizuku to narite)

02.無情(むじょう)なる輪廻(りんね) (Mujô naru rinne)

03.埋葬(まいそう)エゴイズム(Maisô egoism)

DIt7SSEWAAAGvWJ.jpg

Edited by The Piass

The band have apparantly lost contact with vocalist Amane after he stated to be in 'poor physical condition' since October 25th last week. They have no idea of his whereabouts and apologise to the fans. 

28 minutes ago, Lestat said:

The band have apparantly lost contact with vocalist Amane after he stated to be in 'poor physical condition' since October 25th last week. They have no idea of his whereabouts and apologise to the fans. 

lost-gif-13-1.gif

29 minutes ago, Lestat said:

ZIN-DRAMA STRIKES BACK!

Wish they could be able to figure this out, because I really like Amane's vocals, but knowing how those situations usually end in vk I'm not keeping my hopes high. >_>

12 hours ago, Lestat said:

What the hell is with the musicians of this band (Dating back to zin) freaking losing there vocalist having trouble with there vocalist juezzus