The Piass

Deviloof new album, "Devil's Proof" release + Gt.&Vo.Ray (ex-ベルゼモ (belzemo)) joins

we will see how this album will be.

I don't care of clean vocals. I usually hate clean vocals. Because they don't fit to the grunthing parts melody at all. (only few bands do it right)

yet if there aren't clean vocals music still need go be good. which wasn't at their past releases. 

looking forward to it, Because they say It's totally different.

According to the tweet from DEVILOOF's official account ,
The second music video 「M.F.JAP」 for the new album ,
will be made public in 11/3 22:00 pm !

Finally the news came out , and really look forward to it !
I really wonder how the song sounds like ! So excited for the new music video after 2 days.
Hmm hope the day will come more faster ! lol xD

Edited by Kyo_Toriko

At the first 25 seconds I was like "WTF is that" but then it just grown on me unexpectedly. Only keisuke to come up with something like that,this m.f.jap

Edited by Manji 卍

Damn , I really couldn't tell the reason , but I love this song !
When I saw the lyrics , I just laughed as fuck ... But well , after listening the second time ,
I just got into the song , and I don't think it should be called an ordinary DEVILOOF's song ,
But after adding those new materials , they seems to become really interesting and better a lot , 
Somehow I think their new album will be a promising release this month !

The music part reminds me of Korn (but of course the vocals are different). I really like this song a lot, it sounds like music from my teenage years :D.

"COME ON MOTHERFUCKING JAPANESE." UUUUAARRGH - so sick! 8D

really awesome song - i really love how much new stuff they add to their reportoire musically and also keisuke rapping is just fabulous! 

so excited for their first full length like you know there definitely will be quite a few surprises i bet! ;D

You can really tell that Ryo helped produce this album deviloof went from straight brutal to mixing it up all of a sudden.

M.F.JAP is weird but because of how far up deviloof's ass i am, i like it LOLLL

Deviloof's past work was too brutal for me. Looking at this new look I thought it was a brand new pentagon concept, so I can't say it suits Deviloof at all. The first song isn't too bad, but MF Jap is a lot better.

Seiya posted the guitar playthrough video on his tweet yesterday , 
It's the 7th song in the album , an instrumental song called "InCipit".
Damn , I love the Djent sounds so much , just eargasm xD"

I keep rooting for this band, but have no idea why. While I enjoy some of the instrumentals, I haven't liked anything except their first uploaded song. Maybe I could get into this latest song if I didn't see those hilarious lyrics or perhaps if they were trying to be a parody of some sort. I'm probably the only one who isn't on the hype train, but because the instrumentals are good, I'll continue to keep an eye for something else I can like. 

Edited by jduv86