lichtlune

Why can't I download from mega.nz anymore?

I get this popup every time I try to download something over a certain amount of mb's. The weird thing is no one else seems to be having this problem and before I was downloading like a mad man for a while without any problems. ke21AtU.jpg

I've even tried VPN's to try and bypass the limit to no avail. And the little wait at the bottom doesn't seem to do anything either because I'll come back later and still get the same popup. Are you guys still able to download albums from mega.nz like before? Looking at the threads it seems everyone else is downloading just fine without any limits.

Edited by lichtlune

Mega has a dl limit for unregistered users, free registered users and then PRO, as you can see on your own screenshot.

I get that sometimes. Which is why I try to download from mega only the stuff I can't find anywhere else. There used to be a way to bypass that with MegaDownloader but it doesn't work quite well right now, I think MEGA changed something.

Edited by Chi

2 hours ago, YuyoDrift said:

Which web browser are you using?

Now that I think about it I recently switched to firefox. Would that really have an effect? I'll try on chrome. 

jUePD1p.jpg

Now I get this. So it seems to be downloading but it's going to make me wait 8 hours or so to resume it. But since I closed the link it'll probably just restart if I go back to it later. I'll wait and see. 

Edited by lichtlune

3 hours ago, Chi said:

Mega has a dl limit for unregistered users, free registered users and then PRO, as you can see on your own screenshot.

I get that sometimes. Which is why I try to download from mega only the stuff I can't find anywhere else. There used to be a way to bypass that with MegaDownloader but it doesn't work quite well right now, I think MEGA changed something.

I've never had to use MegaDownloader. I downloaded a lot from mega in the past. I think MEGA did change something. Now if only people would stop uploading with mega now but doesn't seem to be the case. 

There's a limit, it gets better if you register but it's still not great. If you close the page, it'll restart so it's a pain the ass. My advice is wake up early as fuck and start the download then wait the necessary time until you can carry on again. 

Strange. I am a registered user there and never had this problem, even when I downloaded a lot of files. But then I also use their MEGASync app and not the download button. Maybe try that?

8 hours ago, Ikna said:

Strange. I am a registered user there and never had this problem, even when I downloaded a lot of files. But then I also use their MEGASync app and not the download button. Maybe try that?

the daily limit for registered users is like 1.5gb...? 5gb?, I only ever get that when I'm going crazy downloading something like DVDs or discographies lol

anyway i found a thread i had read back when megadownloader stopped working, @lichtlunesee if it works for you. the comments have other tricks.

Edited by Chi

3 hours ago, Chi said:

the daily limit for registered users is like 1.5gb...? 5gb?, I only ever get that when I'm going crazy downloading something like DVDs or discographies lol

anyway i found a thread i had read back when megadownloader stopped working, @lichtlunesee if it works for you. the comments have other tricks.

I know for damn sure I'm not downloading 1.5 or 5gb's worth of content a day. MegaSync seems to be working so far and no quota limit as far as I can see. Thanks guys :)

Edited by lichtlune

On 5/9/2017 at 9:37 AM, IGM_Oficial said:

I recommend using UploadedPremiumLink. It's a premium link generator for Mega and Uploaded. The download speed is fast as hell; you just need to pass through two link monetizers.

Thanks for that link! Other premium generator page I used to use didnt work for uploaded and rapidgator

Thanks for that link!
Anyhow, MegaSync doesn't seem to work for me. Unfortunately, I get a popup saying that I have transferred too much when I have downloaded over 5GB.

It sucks when you have 35 gigs of X Japan bootlegs in split RAR archives to download..

On 9/4/2017 at 9:37 PM, IGM_Oficial said:

I recommend using UploadedPremiumLink. It's a premium link generator for Mega and Uploaded. The download speed is fast as hell; you just need to pass through two link monetizers.

Just as a reminder to all, link monetizers are not allowed on MH. Feel free to use them outside of here if it helps you avoid issues.

The reason for this is simple. Mega.nz blocks users after he completes his daily limit of 5GB allocated for him and then he'll be getting a quota depelted error.

I'm using this tutorial for many days: Bypass Mega Download Limit

1. Download the Mega Download Software from the above link and install it on your PC
  2. Then copy & Paste the Mega URL to download.
  3. You're done. Enjoy!

Just download the app and when you're done just erase it happened the same to me  couldn't download more then 200 mb and it took like a hour

On 9/1/2017 at 1:48 PM, lichtlune said:

I know for damn sure I'm not downloading 1.5 or 5gb's worth of content a day. MegaSync seems to be working so far and no quota limit as far as I can see.

This has happened to me before. Try clearing all cookies, browser history, content licenses  and cache. Close your browser out. Then switch countries using the vpn and  try again.  It should work

Edited by Axius

24 minutes ago, Axius said:

This has happened to me before. Try clearing all cookies, browser history, content licenses  and cache. Close your browser out. Then switch countries using the vpn and  try again.  It should work

Thanks for offering the help but I figured out this problem ages ago guys. 😅