suji

La'veil Mizeria new single, "悲哀囀ル調べ" (hiai saezuru shirabe)

La'veil Mizeria will release their new single, "悲哀囀ル調べ" (hiai saezuru shirabe) (3 tracks) on November 22. They will also hold their single release tour on Nov 23 (Ikebukuro Cyber), Nov 30 (Holiday Next Nagoya), and Dec 1 (Osaka FANJ Twice), and will hold their tour final at Ikebukuro Cyber on December 14.

Their MV DVD, "Farewell" will also be distributed to those who attend their tour final.

DIkQn5xVoAA7JCk.jpg

DIkQhq2UMAEHALz.jpg

The looks of the guy with black hair are sort of not in line the that of the other members... not really old schoolish VK...

The song in the preview sounds nice. If the vocal could improve a bit more it would be even better.

You don't need to pay to listen through spotify, so if you're not planning on buying the release then that's an option @Mamo

The single is great so far btw. The first track is very cool, and the overall sounds of farewell is much better than what the preview showed. 

EDIT: Some parts of the last track sounds very familiar... anyone think so as well? I mean, besides the 90's kotekote worship. Especially from 2:17 an onwards... it sounds like something a key party band already have done, can't recall what band or song though. 

Edited by Takadanobabaalien

12 minutes ago, Takadanobabaalien said:

You don't need to pay to listen through spotify, so if you're not planning on buying the release then that's an option @Mamo

The single is great so far btw. The first track is very cool, and the overall sounds of farewell is much better than what the preview showed. 

Agreed it's amazing so far and I Kno but for some reason I can't set my Spotify to scrobble to last.fm anymore it's no longer available in my settings. Maybe it's a premium feature now? Idk. But I digress. That's why I want to actually download it so I can scrobble to last.fm. 

But I'll still listen to it of course  😁😁😁

Edited by Mamo