The Piass

R-shitei new single 毒廻る (Doku Mawaru) release

毒盛る (Dokumoru) has been released at 2011

毒廻る (Doku Mawaru) is the new single.

This is 毒盛る (Dokumoru) (PV)

It seems like 毒廻る (Doku Mawaru) is a sequel.

So, maybe, they decided to post 毒盛る (Dokumoru) (PV) before 毒廻る (Doku Mawaru)...

8 minutes ago, Shaolan974 said:

毒盛る (Dokumoru) has been released at 2011

毒廻る (Doku Mawaru) is the new single.

This is 毒盛る (Dokumoru) (PV)

It seems like 毒廻る (Doku Mawaru) is a sequel.

So, maybe, they decided to post 毒盛る (Dokumoru) (PV) before 毒廻る (Doku Mawaru)...

Yeah maybe

Well it does show that she's pregnant at the end so maybe she's going to be just as messed up as her parents and her baby girl will do the same thing to her as she did to her parents. A circle of poison!

Was the part at the end with the girl gagging in front of the mirror in the original PV from 2011? I'm sure it wasn't included in any of the YouTube fan uploads. Adds to the fucked-up-ness of it all

49 minutes ago, Wakarimashita said:

Any chance to get a translation, even a rough one, of the dialogues in the PV?

Of the regular dokumoru PV?

I did one some years ago into my mother language but I can make one in English as well.

Edited by kareta-uta

7 hours ago, Wakarimashita said:

Any chance to get a translation, even a rough one, of the dialogues in the PV?

Just a rough translation ^^ if anyone has a better one or correction, feel free to add it!

The conversation when they are eating:

Mother to father: This Sashimi looks delicious, doesn't it? I added very fresh (?) things! Is it good? You love tuna, don't you? You also like Hijiki, right? I also made Hijiki. Is it good? And I made the Miso soup with Wakame and Tofu which you like. Please, eat!

Mother to daughter: What are you doing? Eat already!

In the end the girl is saying "Thank you for the meal./What a wonderful meal."

Why was that guy taking pictures of a little girl getting beaten up? Was that the PV director's way of saying "this is Mamo in 20 years?"

1 hour ago, Seimeisen said:

Why was that guy taking pictures of a little girl getting beaten up? Was that the PV director's way of saying "this is Mamo in 20 years?"

:tw_blush:

Brilliant

Also I just realized only 2 more days :tw_astonished:

Edited by Mamo

Am I the only one hearing Mamo growl "MISTLETOE" after the chorus? It sounds like he's saying "mistletoe"

Huh, so that photographer was just some detective. Are the mother/daughter gonna kill him too? They'll make a rather interesting serial killer duo. I'm guessing the mosaic'd parts are the girls chopping up the rapist boyfriend's body. Also, 3:06 is a whole new level of fucked up.

On 12/12/2017 at 4:54 PM, Seimeisen said:

Huh, so that photographer was just some detective. Are the mother/daughter gonna kill him too? They'll make a rather interesting serial killer duo. I'm guessing the mosaic'd parts are the girls chopping up the rapist boyfriend's body. Also, 3:06 is a whole new level of fucked up.

The video is actually about time paradoxes, the old magazine article tells the story about a rape victim girl killing her parents and becoming pregnant (the mum), and then the journalist finds a recent online article about another girl (current girl) who kills both her parents even though the mum (first victim) is still alive at the end. Truly an intellectual PV of the highest calibre.

Or maybe I got lost on what's going on.