Sign in to follow this  
cheesedog

Hey everyone!

Hey guys,

I've been into V-kei music for about 8 years now, (I'm 26, so kind of late into the scene) but never really thought about joining a forum for it until now. It sucks not really having many people to talk with for the bands I'm passionate about, so this sounded like a good way to do so. I like all different kinds of Visual kei, but I like old school stuff the best. I really wish I was a bit older and had been around to see concerts from some of them. Favorite band hands down is Malice Mizer (probably cliche to some of you, but oh well). I really really love the "weird" side of V-kei though. I like bands with singers that have a "dissonant" sounding voice (not sure how else to describe it), such as Due le Quartz, Vice Risk, Schwardix Marvally, Anli Pollicino, Malice Mizer (Tetsu era), etc.

Kinda unrelated, I also like to dress in ouji/lolita, so I hope to meet some fellow rufflebutts perhaps too!

I'm curious to know what types of bands you all like! Cheers.

Welcome to MH! Most people here enjoy old school vk so you're not alone anymore, there are many topics to participate in discussion. 

I enjoy a couple of old school bands, but mostly I like bands from 2005+. 

Also it's awesome that you're into jfashion, I tried sweet lolita for a bit and messed around with jfashion before I decided that jeans and t-shirt are just too comfortable. I think ouji fashion is beautiful though, maybe one day you'll share an ootd on the 'show yourself' thread?:grin:

If you need any help just contact one of the mods, they'll have a blue name like me. 

Hope to see you around~

Thanks so much everyone! I feel very welcomed. And sure Platy, I'd be happy to share an outfit or two sometime on the "show yourself" thread. I look forward to having fun with you all :D

Hello and welcome!

Rest assured, we like old-school stuff here too! You have good taste.

I personally appreciate bands from the 90s (often the smaller, more obscure ones) the most.

Enjoy your stay!

Sign in to follow this