Jump to content
jaymee

Bangya Hacks! (Advice for Attending VK Lives)

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Komorebi said:

Do VK bands even offer student discounts?

Occasionally I see student discount tickets for festivals and the like! (Not only limited to VK)

 

37 minutes ago, Masato said:

Btw, does any of you include their cpntact details in a fan letter? I have never done that personally, but i was wondering if it is common practice?

I think the bandmen know their usual fans from twitter already! So there is no need for it anyway.

No, not unless you're propositioning them for mitsu or something :lolita_lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, jaymee said:

 

No, not unless you're propositioning them for mitsu or something :lolita_lol:

Maybe i should include 5 yen then as well! Lol So they really get the point!

Message me and there will be more small change where that came from! 

🤣

Who came up with Mitsu concept anyway? Bandomen all look so bad out of makeup and their real personalities would bore people to death "baito & practice & live & clean up their place & mitsu" and all over again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Masato said:

Maybe i should include 5 yen then as well! Lol So they really get the point!

Message me and there will be more small change where that came from! 

🤣

Who came up with Mitsu concept anyway? Bandomen all look so bad out of makeup and their real personalities would bore people to death "baito & practice & live & clean up their place & mitsu" and all over again. 

 

Lolllll just imagining the looks on their faces as they stare at the 5 yen.

But some girls are really "in love" with whatever dude they're into so I guess they'll take whatever they can get. Occasionally some dudes are hotter without the make-up lol...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, jaymee said:

Occasionally some dudes are hotter without the make-up lol...

I've ran into really attractive bandmen on the street. And really ugly ones too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@jaymee thank you for your comprehensive guide! With merchandise - do you mean that the merch goes on sale prior to the doors opening? If tickets work out I have two lives that start at 16:30pm - trying to understand timings. 

 

Thanks! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/12/2019 at 1:37 AM, WYSEGAZER said:

@jaymee thank you for your comprehensive guide! With merchandise - do you mean that the merch goes on sale prior to the doors opening? If tickets work out I have two lives that start at 16:30pm - trying to understand timings. 

 

Thanks! 

 

For pretty small bands, especially at taiban events (where multiple bands perform), merch may be sold after the performance at a little merch table inside the venue, but most of the time the merch goes on sale a couple of hours before doors open. For bands playing large venues, merch may even go on sale in the morning or many hours before the venue opens. If merch goes on sale before the show, whether or not merch will be sold following the concert is up to each band. (It often is, but popular items might already be sold out.)

 

Usually bands will tweet or update their HP with merch info before the event (some bands might cut it really close until a day or two before the show though, which can be annoying from a logistical perspective, especially if you're ensei-ing).

 

P.S. Unless noted in the merch info, assume credit cards aren't accepted and have your cash ready before you get to the venue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/14/2019 at 7:13 AM, jaymee said:

 

For pretty small bands, especially at taiban events (where multiple bands perform), merch may be sold after the performance at a little merch table inside the venue, but most of the time the merch goes on sale a couple of hours before doors open. For bands playing large venues, merch may even go on sale in the morning or many hours before the venue opens. If merch goes on sale before the show, whether or not merch will be sold following the concert is up to each band. (It often is, but popular items might already be sold out.)

 

Usually bands will tweet or update their HP with merch info before the event (some bands might cut it really close until a day or two before the show though, which can be annoying from a logistical perspective, especially if you're ensei-ing).

 

P.S. Unless noted in the merch info, assume credit cards aren't accepted and have your cash ready before you get to the venue.

Damn I thought i'd replied to this already - sorry for the late reply and thank you for all the info. I am going to see Matenrou Opera next week and freaking a tad!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/28/2019 at 1:23 AM, WYSEGAZER said:

Damn I thought i'd replied to this already - sorry for the late reply and thank you for all the info. I am going to see Matenrou Opera next week and freaking a tad!

No problem! Hope you enjoy or enjoyed and were able to score some cool merch!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/7/2019 at 7:55 AM, jaymee said:

No problem! Hope you enjoy or enjoyed and were able to score some cool merch!

Thank you! Your guide was fantastic use! I did, managed to get everything I wanted and they were absolutely sublime live. Best gigs of my life. Now gotta save up to rinse and repeat asap...I can dream right?? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...