The Piass

sibilebashir will disband

I got to see them in Japan and I didn't like it... We wondered how long can they deal with that vocalist..

He was crazy and not in a good way. I know it was the show but it was too much.... 

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU ABANDON THE TRASH

44 minutes ago, Lily said:

I got to see them in Japan and I didn't like it... We wondered how long can they deal with that vocalist..

He was crazy and not in a good way. I know it was the show but it was too much.... 

Uhhh wait what? Did Izumi cause problems lol?

Not my favorite band, but they were fun. Izumi kind of horrified me the first time I saw them, but he grew on me. Sad to see them go. :(

Huuh? it wonders me that ppl find his voice horrible I saw him two years ago and it was awesome D: went there with no expectations cuz I didn't knew them that well but it turned out to be fun! yes he's a crazy dude but didn't exaggerate idk if that changed over the years so now Im curios too what did he do @Lily? lol

Anyway this saddens me but tbh their latest mini was horrible after nijuujinkaku things went down hill imo honnou was still cool but thats it I do hope they'll follow new projects in the future

Their music has always been hit-or-miss for me, especially as of late, but sibilebatshitcrazy were always uncompromising in their wild and oddball antics (more so Izumi), which is smth I've come to respect. It's a pity their music couldn't always match up in quality(imo) and I was never completely sold on them.

wgrp10.jpg

Edited by saltofstones

I'm sad to see these guys go. Even though I couldn't get into them much, I liked a few songs, and Izumi is plain awesome and full of life. I can't help but smile when I see him because he's so energetic and seems so happy. Also, they're close with Kuroyuri to Kage, especially Mei and Izumi.

On another note though, knowing Shimizuya records, but also knowing the band... which Izumi do we say fuck you to this time? xD

Not to start any speculation, but I always get suspicious when a Shimizuya band disbands...

Edited by AimiGen7

I liked the vocalist when he was in bagibogi (spelling?) but in this group he was very hit or miss. That cover they did of honnou was fucking good, if only they tried more stuff like that. I'm sure we'll still see the vocalist around in the scene, well I hope so, he's very entertaining. 

They completely lost me with their style change during their past few releases, but daaaaaamn... they had a fantastic run otherwise.

Gonna miss their crazy/creepy/wacky style. :-( 

Honestly I wish I'd gotten into them sooner. I really liked them and I'm super sad to hear about this... WHEN WILL THE DISBANDMENTS STOP