Sign in to follow this  
Chi

Frederic announces new mini album "TOGENKYO" release in october

Not even 2 weeks after the release of their 2nd single "Kanashii Ureshii", Frederic already announced the release of their next mini album "TOGENKYO" on October 18th

[details so far]

Limited Edition
AZZS-69価格:¥2,700(税別)

Regular Edition
AZCS-1067価格:¥2,200(税別)

Tracklist
1. TOGENKYO
2. スローリーダンス
3. かなしいうれしい
4. たりないeye
5. ミッドナイトグライダー
6. パラレルロール
7. RAINY CHINA GIRL

■Limited Edition DVD
アコースティックスタジオライブ"FAB!! ~Frederic Acoustic Band~"

New band pic

e2211920272e6ffd07e722ef288fcb4c.jpg

TOGENKYO special website http://frederic-official.com/feature/togenkyo (to be updated?)

Kanashii Ureshii is included in this mini album

Edited by Chi

Looking forward to this!

I'm still debating whether or not to try and go to one of their tour dates this year or just catch a show during the second half next year D:

On 26/08/2017 at 3:57 AM, jaymee said:

Looking forward to this!

I'm still debating whether or not to try and go to one of their tour dates this year or just catch a show during the second half next year D:

I think you totally should go see them as soon as you can -- And I'm not being biased or anything! /s :P:P I watched the DVD that comes with Kanashii Ureshii like three times because their lives are no joke!! I love their energy so much! Now w/ Kanashii Ureshii, I imagine myself in the audience clapping along :tw_bawling: (plz live this dream for me!)

9 hours ago, Chi said:

I think you totally should go see them as soon as you can -- And I'm not being biased or anything! /s :P:P I watched the DVD that comes with Kanashii Ureshii like three times because their lives are no joke!! I love their energy so much! Now w/ Kanashii Ureshii, I imagine myself in the audience clapping along :tw_bawling: (plz live this dream for me!)

I've seen them once before, and it was a fun show for sure! Their fans were nice... They don't seem to get a lot of non-Japanese at their shows, so the people around me/in line next to me were really chatty.

My only thing is non-VK/non-idol lives can be so disorganized lol. I somehow lucked out with a first row ticket, and people rushed the stage like 5 mins before anyone even came out. And it never let up so I was just squished like a sardine for 2 hours. I don't even know why peeps were rushing since there was a sizable gap between the audience and the stage, none of the dudes in the band are particularly hot, and they didn't come out to touch us or anything lol.

Also my priorities just always tend to lie with PLC or Western indie artists gigs, especially since I'm not local to the bigger cities they usually play in D:  But I want to go again, preferably with a bad number so I can just hang in the back and have enough room to dance along.

I've only listened to Kanashii Ureshii but haven't bought the single. Waiting for this mini album to drop instead!

Edited by jaymee

Awww I love Frederic. <3 I'm just finally getting around to checking that song out. Always gotta rep the Hyogo bands. I'd seen negative comments about Kanashii Ureshii but I really like it and the energy. 

Those covers are pretty.

Sign in to follow this