Sign in to follow this  
AwesomeNyappy

An Cafe concerts

Here is a place to share all of your An Cafe concert experiences! They can be good or bad, but hopefully most memories are positive ones. was there a special moment that you still remember? Feel free to share anything!

Okay, I'm just going to start with my last AnCafe concert experience. It was in a small club in Berlin on their last Europe tour. Sadly, the band had to book another venue because they did not sell a lot of tickets, but the few people who were at the concert ad a lot of fun and energy!

My friend and I were not quite ready to go into the first few rows (we'll leave that to the younger Caffekko generation ;)), but we also felt too young to join the people in their mid-40s, standing at the bar in the back. Our place in the middle of the room was the best decision we could've made: close to the stage, but also far enough to have some space for ourselves. We had LOTS of fun, and I even felt that the few parents who were there to accompany their under sixteen year olds slowly warmed up the band. Tney didn't seem to enjoy the music that much, but we could feel that most probably thought they were sort of adorable, especially when they started talking in German.

And to top everything of: yes, I caught Takuya's guitar pick (by near accident really. Just caught it out of replex because it was flying towards my face. It's got a cute Nyappy on it!)

If there are any experiences you would like to share, then I'd be happy to read them!

I can't say from my direct experience because I missed them when they came in Italy in 2012... I was too young and I wasn't allowed to go T_T

I later discovered the person who was to be my (ex) boyfriend was there - I didn't even know him at that time. According to him, the concert was pretty crazy and fun. My friend was in the front rows and it was fun to sing along with an Cafe and they were lovely as always. The vast majority of the crowd were young girls, many in Lolita dresses, who were constantly screaming and crying at everything the boys did on stage. Appearently at one point someone got a little too excited and threw one of the bar's chairs across the room, or so I was told :tw_dizzy:

I really wish I was there too... but at least we have YouTube ^^"

Awww...same here. I couldn't go to their tour in 2012 either. Not because I was too young , but because it was too stressful at that time during the semester to travel to their concert for hours by bus, and then return the next morning. I kind of forgot about it, and only realised when it was too late. A friend of mine was there, though, and she said that the crowd was crazy indeed! A lot of people stuffed in one club, and the band members and audience going crazy (or...nyappy? ;))

And, yes, the crowd is quite youngat an cafe concerts. I started listening to them when I was 14, and was at my first ancafe concert after I had just turned 16. I can only recommend going to as many concerts as you can. But I know the situation of not being able to go because you're too young, and you have no one wanting to come with you, hence your parents giving you a big NO.

I hope you can still make it someday! Hopefully they'll return to Europe once more!

Ohh I'm sorry to hear you missed the same concert :( but I'm sure you made up for it during the next concerts :)

I think that was the only time they ever came to Italy... I really hope they'll come to Europe again too! Hopefully we'll see them ^w^

Uhm this is a tough decision xD to be honest I mostly like the older albums. I'm not sure if it will be possible to hear them all, but I'd really like to hear: Escapism and Nyappy in the world (this were the first two song I have ever listened of them <3 ), Kakusei Heroism, Smile Ichiban Ii Onna,  Maple Gunman :3  and you?

Okay, so I actually wrote down an entire playlist because.....I had a lot of time on my plate haha ;) These are songs that are all amazing live, and create a nice atmosphere, in my opinion. I also put in some of my favourite songs that I never had the pleasure to see live, but still would love to.

1) Lock on the o new sekai

2) Super Rabbit

3) Go! Go! Go!

4) Tekesuta Kousen

5) Ese uranai

6) Koukai

7) Aurora

8 )My heart leaps for C

9) Kawayus Rock

10) Nyappy in the world 5

11) Maple Gunman

12) Smile ichiban ii onna

13) Cherry saku yuuki

14) Natsu koi natsu game

15) Odoru moruhen tokei

16) Rinne no tsumi

17) BondS Kizuna

I didn't know where to put in Rinne no tsumi, tbh, but I really wanted it to be on that list.

wow, you've set up an entire live session haha :)

Aaand I should have included Cherry saku yuuki too, I really like it too.

Have you managed to see most of them live?

I really hope to catch up with the lives someday!

I'd say 50 % of them :)

I really hope they'll come again to Europe soon, but I don't have much hope....their new album has been in stores since Febuary, so I think they would've announced one already :(

If there's one in Germany again, you just have to come over to my place and we'll see them together ;)

btw: I can still do the dance to natsu koi natsu game. This has been sooo long ago. I only felt a bit stupid doing it while doing housework the other day haha. I'm a grandma caffekko already.

That's true,  it seems a bit late now... :(

Thank you, that would be amazing! <3 I really hope it will be possible!

haha that's fun tho. I remember the dance was easy but I never took the time to learn it properly. I'll do it before the next tour for sure, just to remember the good ol' days (maybe we could dance around together too) xD

I think we're about the same age, so I'd feel less stupid doing it ;)

But honestly, if they ever come here again, the inviation stands (though, I cannot promise that they'll play anywhere near where I'm from, but we could still go together and be ancafe grandmas!)

On their last tour, Yuuki tried to teach us a para para, but the audience failed so spectacularly that he gave up after some time ;D so maybe next time we'll do better!

I'm 25 since about a month, are we already older than most of the fans? This is a bit depressing.. xD

Thank you! In the (very unlikely, I must say..) case they came to Italy, if you'd like you can be my guest instead  :)

Ooh, well, that's embarassing hahah Is there some video of the thing? it sounds funny xD

And of course we are going  to better, we're grandmas, so we have a lot of experience ;)

I'm 24, and yes, we are xD sad, I know. I'd say most are 14-19. Last time they were in Europe I was 21, and when Miku told everyone to jump all the teenagers in the first rows could do it for a very long time while me and my friend were panting after only 5 minutes and agreeing that we were too old for this shit ;) sad, indeed...

Aw....thank you! But who knows, maybe they'll come back. 

Mhhhh....maybe. it was the gig in Berlin, 2014. But I don't think there's a lot of footage.

Sign in to follow this