Hi everyone :)

I've been listening to JRock for 11 years and was also quite active in another forum in my teenage years. Now, feeling like a JRock grandma already, I've decided to start my comeback. I've never really stopped listening to JRock, but as you get older you grow out of that phase of huge obsession over VK to then....obsess  over other, more adult things ;) Recently I've been getting into Dir en Grey and other bands again, mainly because I spent two weeks in Tokyo last year and went to VK shops in Shinjuku. It was a great experience and awakened a long buried passion! I think it's really sad that all of the "youngsters" are just all about KPop nowadays. Not that KPop is bad or anything, but I've just always been more into Metal and Rock in general, so I just don't get all too excited over it. The VK scene has diminished over the years and is now, sadly, barely existent. I want to change that and keep the spirit alive by talking with you lot about JRock and everything related (or unrelated.)

Cannot wait to hear from you guys! See you around!

@AwesomeNyappyuhm.. u should have made your own topic

anyway. welcome to MH. i've been into vk for around the same time as you

kpop is full of youngsters but that doesnt mean someone older cant enjoy it. i love myself some kpop. and rock :) 

see you around

Edited by Chi

19 minutes ago, Chi said:

@AwesomeNyappyuhm.. u should have made your own topic

anyway. welcome to MH. i've been into vk for around the same time as you

kpop is full of youngsters but that doesnt mean someone older cant enjoy it. i love myself some kpop. and rock :) 

see you around

yeah, I realised that the minute I posted it and facepalmed hard. But it's 5:30 in the morning over here, so I can be forgiven (I think).

Thank you! Yeah, a lot of people enjoy both and that's great!

16 minutes ago, AwesomeNyappy said:

yeah, I realised that the minute I posted it and facepalmed hard. But it's 5:30 in the morning over here, so I can be forgiven (I think).

You're fine. It gives us mods something to do lol

Anyways, welcome to Monochrome Heaven!

Feel free and get cozy here, as their are many places for you to take a look-see, perhaps even participate in.

Discuss your latest band obsessions, or talk about any news you have to share.

We have topics about the most random things if you dig hard enough.

Feel free to let anyone with a Red or Blue username know if you have any questions.

Talk to you soon!

Welcome ((back)), ~visual grandmother~! Glad you could come back to the swing of jrawk and avoid the atrocity known as kpoop :333 We'll be happy to discuss the latest vk bands, but also the bands that have long passed or are still going strong~

Anyway, if you have any questions, feel free to message anyone with a blue or red name! I hope you have a great time here at MH!

Thanks to all of you! I really feel like a Grandma. I can only sing along to "old" Anime openings, I only know VK bands from years ago...but I'm open for anything new! So if you guys wanna recommend new (or old) bands, please go ahead :)