6.心理学(火花散らしたら)

7.芸学(白昼夢)

8.葬学(循環)

9.農学(本当の自分の物にナッテイナイ物)

10.数学(7/8)

11.音楽(冷えきった魂について)

DK-Ux-2UQAEwnUU.jpg

Edited by The Piass

I remember when MBHI made me wanna buy KRY clothing, aint never saw the site not sold out lmao

The song is very low energy but do i give a fuck not really you guys know what I'm after I'm not gonna waste your time trying make an "unbiased" assessment lol

2 hours ago, Elazmus said:

I remember when MBHI made me wanna buy KRY clothing, aint never saw the site not sold out lmao

Same here lol, that KRYxMBHI goods were rad!

I was so high hopes to they put サニーサイドアップ and/or 数の原理 on the list for the album :< I hope to be able to listen those two someday.

Maybe, just maybe the 青年ナイフ song can be what Re:BACTERIA HEAT ISLAND played during lives as ナイフ.

I keep giving them a try to see if they change my mind but honestly after their first release I haven’t been able to get into them which is truly disappointing since I love the musicians but the music just isn’t pulling me in 

Same here this mv spot is not that great. I have a feeling they have better song from this album they could have chose. 

i think i would enjoy so much more their music if i could understand every word his saying like the theme of his songs and stuff.i like their look,

the aesthetic of the mv,tenten is very charismatic,but the music simply don't convince,it's a constant dilemma

16 hours ago, Elazmus said:

I'm not gonna waste your time trying make an "unbiased" assessment lol

[2]

Watched it without sound at first and thought somewhere in the middle it'd be a more energetic song but eey I mean Tentens stuff is more than just MBHI sound, this reminds me a bit of KuRt era(?)  

On 10/5/2017 at 2:07 AM, あなたはもう一度やった said:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

LOl They always get me with these comments, like there is no point to a comment if you won't say anything..... At least Ten Ten was talking!!!!<3

That track is not bad, but I really don't get what they are trying to express with those bridges/transitions. You get some nice buildup till 2:17, then comes that depressingly weird tempo crap that does not fit the song AT ALL. Then a nice chorus, then a weird verse all over again. That song structure simply does not make sense. I applaud innovation, but to me this is just poorly executed

Most agree fully on your thoughts out there @zombieparadise

Like it as well, would just cut 2:46 to 2:55 parts. Besides that it's a good move from the band.

I was expecting it to continue and so the GLK credits show up, I hope they add the first minute bg music when Tenten is inside the car, otherwise it will be basically a 2:32 song.

7 hours ago, Tokage said:

vk's first true math rock band 

i checked because of this and.....im in love

i'm blaming this deadpan mix for the low energy vibe cuz i feel it too, but this is a really pretty song. if this fell in the hands of DOF/yuya they'd slay it, but lackco is kinda missing the balls to pull off the mathy/prog vibe they've been pushing (and have done well in the past)

Edited by emmny

10 hours ago, returnal said:

blackface in full effect.... Nooooooope!

they didnt make the lips funny, 0/10

We thought Tsuzuku had started black face kei and here we have TenTen going further than anyone has ever gone before!  Bringing us Tokyo Ghoul Black Face Gangsta wannabe Kei. 

Edit : I didn't realise it was the drummer giving that look lmao