Kiryu999

ラッコ (LACK-CO.) new album, "弱肉教職" (Jakunikukyoushoku) release

ラッコ (LACK-CO.) will release their 1st album "弱肉教職" (Jakunikukyoushoku) on 11/01.

Regular edition will include CD with 11 songs (3240yen) and limited edition will inculde CD+DVD with 10 songs (3456yen).

Edited by Kiryu999

12 hours ago, yakihiko said:

Hope they stay together, Tenten never released a full album since his CPS era.

Also, is being such a pain to see their releases are nowhere, hope this one shows up.

What do you mean?

Access to downloads of his bands or the fact that they are not that popular?

22 hours ago, yakihiko said:

Hope they stay together, Tenten never released a full album since his CPS era.

This was the first thing that occurred to me! I thought GTMOA was a cool album that just suffered from following the greatest 5-single series ever <3

I'm so excited though I've found I like a lot of LACK.Co's songs, it's a mess but theres a lot of freedom to even "accidentally" strike some oilll

10 hours ago, zaa_zaa said:

What do you mean?

Access to downloads of his bands or the fact that they are not that popular?

I wound't say they are not popular, but half of their songs weren't shared

52 minutes ago, Elazmus said:

This was the first thing that occurred to me! I thought GTMOA was a cool album that just suffered from following the greatest 5-single series ever <3

That 5 singles series was insanely gorgeous. CPS really knew how to make magic to ears!

Not a big fan of their stuff so far, though I did love CPS and MBHI while they were around. Hopefully this album will give a more complete taste of what to expect from these guys.

It's nice to see a FULL TenTen album come out though – I think the last one was CPS' Goodbye to my old avarice if I'm not mistaken?

23 hours ago, zombieparadise said:

Not a big fan of their stuff so far, though I did love CPS and MBHI while they were around. Hopefully this album will give a more complete taste of what to expect from these guys.

It's nice to see a FULL TenTen album come out though – I think the last one was CPS' Goodbye to my old avarice if I'm not mistaken?

Not mistaken, we were just talking about how that was the last time we got to hear him on a full album XD

I've been following Tenten since Hanamuke but I've officially jumped off the hype train with this project. It's very disjointed and one song sounds like 5 and it's hard to tell when one song ends or one begins. I don't feel that any solid ideas are portrayed in their songs. 

Also if I'm not mistake the last full Album was with the session band kiss my way which was a pre-order/mail order only???? But it was 8 tracks I think so I don't know if that's like really generous mini-album or really dinky full album. 

On 19/09/2017 at 9:31 PM, togz said:

I've been following Tenten since Hanamuke but I've officially jumped off the hype train with this project. It's very disjointed and one song sounds like 5 and it's hard to tell when one song ends or one begins. I don't feel that any solid ideas are portrayed in their songs. 

Also if I'm not mistake the last full Album was with the session band kiss my way which was a pre-order/mail order only???? But it was 8 tracks I think so I don't know if that's like really generous mini-album or really dinky full album. 

I second this. I will wait for their album to form a more lasting opinion, but they haven't being nowhere near of what I expected from the lineup...

And you are right, Gashinshoutan was released in 2012 aswell, in december, while GTMOA was released in january.

On 21/08/2017 at 1:28 PM, Elazmus said:

I'm so excited though I've found I like a lot of LACK.Co's songs, it's a mess but theres a lot of freedom to even "accidentally" strike some oilll

Man, the goddamn case# singles. They were the reason I changed my username when TW became MH back in 2010. Freaking 5 singles filled with seriously good songs released in such short notice, I remember quite well Jimi blogs talking about each song and how stressful, tiring, but worthy it was. Unfortunately I think they led to him leaving the band, but it was such a ride! cps was on a whole another league, still waiting for some other band to do something as good as the 1st ver of Praparat.

14 minutes ago, chemicalpictures said:

still waiting for some other band to do something as good as the 1st ver of Praparat.

that will never happen D: that song blew me clean away as a youngin D:

On 19/09/2017 at 9:31 PM, togz said:

I think myself his kiss my way's 臥薪嘗胆 (Gashinshoutan) to be a EP or a Demo EP. Because is too big for a mini and to small for a full album. Back when they made info for this release, Yu (bass) and Ura (guitar and musical producer for kiss may way) tagged it as "完全限定受注生産デモ音源集" which is basically something like "mail order demo collection".

For LACK-CO album info, they have a collaboration going with ViSULOG called "『ViSULOGチャンネル × 猟虎電波放送局』" on Nico Nico where they broadcasted an album digest and a MV preview.

DK0ho8oW0AAJiks.jpg

Tenten is pure style B)

10 hours ago, yakihiko said:

For LACK-CO album info, they have a collaboration going with ViSULOG called "『ViSULOGチャンネル × 猟虎電波放送局』" on Nico Nico where they broadcasted an album digest and a MV preview.

Is there any possibility to watch the digest and the mv preview?

12 hours ago, BlackSwan_86 said:

Is there any possibility to watch the digest and the mv preview?

After the live broadcast? I don't know. Maybe there are more info about it on the ViSULOG nico nico channel. This one channel broadcasted a live/oneman once but never find out how to see it.

6 minutes ago, yakihiko said:

This one channel broadcasted a live/oneman once but never find out how to see it.

To my understanding you'll need a niconico account with premium subscription. At least thats what is advertised i guess?

Edited by doomsoul136