ricchubunny

メガマソ (Megamasso) will disband

BISH HELL NO they just learned how to write decent albums and this happens? disbanding like that right in front on my salad????????

I hope ryohei doesn't go back to his bullshit side-projects ca. megamasso hiatus

(sucks for their support dr. too, orz)

I don't get the need for that hiatus then..... I thought they would come back stronger after that but maybe they were deciding what to do in that period and realized its best to put out their last written material and disband after it..... So Sad......

This is such bullshit. Megamasso is a staple on the scene, they will be truly missed. Whyyyy disband man, c'mon... I don't think Ryohei will leave the scene, but I admit I'm afraid for Inzargi and Gou... They had a good run tho, and are leaving a SHITLOAD of great songs behind.

here are the band comments (not individual ones from member )

Thanks for always supporting Megamasso.

Since our formation in 2006, we've been able to share our music with different people at various places.
In the midst of all that, we've had difficult times like member departures and a 1-year hiatus, yet in spite of that there was always an agreement on what the band was musically striving for--the world we wanted to create through our music.
Essential to Megamasso's world are our fans, whose support has always been the motivation for us to keep going.

However, since the production of our album "Tenshi houkai" where we've had to probe deeper into what the music of Megamasso actually stood for, the minor disagreements we've previously had were amplified. As a result it became difficult for us to continue our activities.
We've tried to work things out on numerous occasions, but music is the one thing we couldn't compromise on, which led to this decision.

Megamasso will disband on 2017/11/23.

Thank you for the 11 years we've had.
Thanks for knowing us, experiencing us, and loving us.

We apologize for being unable to hold a final tour before disbanding.

The live on 11/23 will be our final live before disbandment (lit. "eternal sleep").
Until that day comes, we will do everything we can to bring Megamasso to you.

We hope that, for both the band and our fans, we'd be able to look back on 11/23 sometime in the future as a glowing day in our lives. 

i can do the rest after work if no one else has done it by then

Edited by hiroki

Another of my favourites bites the dust. This is very sad, if not altogether unexpected – they seemed to diminish somewhat in latter years, and the hiatus didn't help either – though their last album was up to the usual high standard. Still, in my 10+ years of VK fandom I have come to accept that this is par for the course. Hopefully Ryouhei will continue; he is such a prolific workaholic that I cannot imagine he will not.

Ryohei now is the time to contact Aoi and reform ayabie as it was a long time ago ! 

People will love this, just don't create a new random band that won't last please

21 minutes ago, Danao said:

Ryohei now is the time to contact Aoi and reform ayabie as it was a long time ago ! 

People will love this, just don't create a new random band that won't last please

Well, Ryohei wrote the music for Aoi's new solo single, so they have definitely been in touch...

omygod I'm not imagining things, they did post this expose back in the day:

Spoiler

http://fuckyeahtanuki.tumblr.com/post/66161362485/anon-submission-via-email-songs-for-sex-and-other

I hope babby Ryohei didn't have a fallout with his sugar daddiez and we will see him back soon ((UwU))))

(altho considering the state of aoi's career, that tumblrs credibility can be questioned quite a bit)

8 hours ago, violetchain said:

Well, Ryohei wrote the music for Aoi's new solo single, so they have definitely been in touch...

Shit, that kinda worries me, the lead song of Aoi latest is TERRIBLE, lol

I really do hope Ryohei focuses on MST. Their mini was amazing!

8 hours ago, nekkichi said:

omygod I'm not imagining things, they did post this expose back in the day:

Hide contents

http://fuckyeahtanuki.tumblr.com/post/66161362485/anon-submission-via-email-songs-for-sex-and-other

I hope babby Ryohei didn't have a fallout with his sugar daddiez and we will see him back soon ((UwU))))

(altho considering the state of aoi's career, that tumblrs credibility can be questioned quite a bit)

This is such retarded fangirl fanfic it boggles my mind people actually take these kind of "leaks" seriously..., Yeah, a scene so predominantly male-dominated is fully rigged with sexual interchange between most of it's somewhat famous players, riiiiight.

Edited by chemicalpictures