Himeaimichu

Karma (ex. AvelCain) new project, "蘭図" (Rands)

7 hours ago, Tokage said:

The profile photo being just him sitting next to an acoustic guitar

it's not even a new picture - it surfaced around the time he released that boring song about a month ago.

7 hours ago, Tokage said:

i'm gonna look forward to depressed AvelCain stans doing some historical revisionism and acting like everything was so much better before this project

late avelcain was not good, but jisatsukween has already shown he has lots of potential to do worse.

12 hours ago, AimiGen7 said:

I'm tempted to make a horrible joke about XXX Tentacion due to the fact the official members haven't been revealed yet and are listed as XXX,

but I'm not. 

I'm gonna fangirl in peace instead lol

wouldn't be surprised if its actually him lol X acting like old depressed Karma nowadays.. he would fit in perfectly

the great tiger moth on their hp reminds me of  AvelCains three month consecutive release.. boy I miss those days </3

1 hour ago, Shir0 said:

wouldn't be surprised if its actually him lol X acting like old depressed Karma nowadays.. he would fit in perfectly

the great tiger moth on their hp reminds me of  AvelCains three month consecutive release.. boy I miss those days </3

For some reason, Karma doing trap music would be both the worst thing on earth, and the best thing on earth lol

20 minutes ago, AimiGen7 said:

For some reason, Karma doing trap music would be  the best thing on earth lol

This! [2] XD

tbh I'd be down with either Trap taking VK influence or vice versa idk why but I imagine Tzk & Ryoga would be able to pull it off the best lmao

3 hours ago, Manji 卍 said:

i'm very excited for this

just don't understand why the Karma haters still even bothering themselves checking every news about him

To put it very bluntly, it's because they're edgy elitist trolls who think they're funny. 

However annoying it is though, they do technically have a right to it, and challenging them about it isn't worth the drama. 

Plus, any direct negative response to them will just be giving them what they want. While it is a nuisance, it's just best to be the bigger person and let them troll on.

People will be people. 

56 minutes ago, Muskito said:

Me:

CEZrjRMXIAAVeHA.jpg:large

Same.

I wonder who will be other members! Is it even a band? My heart shakes. Karma please. 

Looking dark A F (at the end) already !!!!!!!!
Who will he be ganging up in this band !?

after a year of BEGGING his mitsu to fund his play hobby, we finally have decent budget promos

cross your fingers ladies i hope we get the KTK/Avelcain/Grieva/Sibilebashir crossover we all DESERVE