Himeaimichu

Karma (ex. AvelCain) new project, "蘭図" (Rands)

5 hours ago, chemicalpictures said:

Yeah, AvelCain did nothing for me when I tried it, but you guys hype this dude so much that I'll revisit their discography, I must have listened only the bad songs or smh like that

@chemicalpicturesI was the same way, so I attempted to give them another try and finally found a handful of songs I can get behind. Maybe you'll like the ones I liked. They were: 

DEVIL’S SANCTUARY

狐狗狸

手鞠唄

ID

PSYCHO -サイコ-

蟷螂

片想い
相合傘

月-MOON-

4 minutes ago, Mihi said:

@chemicalpicturesI was the same way, so I attempted to give them another try and finally found a handful of songs I can get behind. Maybe you'll like the ones I liked. They were: 

DEVIL’S SANCTUARY

狐狗狸

手鞠唄

ID

PSYCHO -サイコ-

蟷螂

片想い
相合傘

月-MOON-

病 is also a really good song. It actually seems to be inspired by 是空 by Lamiel, which I personally find interesting since both bands are from Nagoya, but AvelCain isn't really NagoyaKei. But the song is kinda like a modern take on the Lamiel one

Oh, 紅 is also a good song, reminding me a lot of La'Mule's "Lepra". 

I'll also admit at first, AvelCain didn't do much for me, but then I heard 手毬唄, and was sucked in. I wanted to find more songs from them that used Japanese instruments and found some really cool songs. Even the ones I didn't like began to grow on me

2 hours ago, Kiryu999 said:

Nah, it's Akane from D.I.D. who is. Karma is the suicidal one 

But are we talking about the lyrics of the songs or is he actually a suicidal character? 

Guess I'll finally check them out and see what the hype is about. 

4 minutes ago, platy said:

But are we talking about the lyrics of the songs or is he actually a suicidal character? 

Both. Almost on the level of Kon from La'Mule.

He was drunk as fuck during AvelCain's final live and you could tell he wanted shit to end. 

1 hour ago, platy said:

Both. Cutting his wrists during lives, stuff like that.

1 hour ago, AimiGen7 said:

He was drunk as fuck during AvelCain's final live and you could tell he wanted shit to end. 

Was he ? I watched that live but he didn't seem to be drunk to me, but yeah as soon as the final song ended he was like "ok bye" and left the stage lmao

Edited by Kiryu999

12 minutes ago, Kiryu999 said:

Was he ? I watched that live but he didn't seem to be drunk to me, but yeah as soon as the final song ended he was like "ok bye" and left the stage lmao

Well, he wasn't as energetic compared to other lives, and he lyrics weren't as clear. Even though he's not a good singer in general, he's at least clear during most lives

9 hours ago, Kiryu999 said:

Both. Cutting his wrists during lives, stuff like that.

What? Did we see the same live? I thought he was like super emotional during that live, like borderline crying the whole set with his voice breaking and stuff. Then he left the stage without a word like you described, but it was more like "fuck this life, now to cut my wrists asap"-kinda without a word.

20 hours ago, Mihi said:

DEVIL’S SANCTUARY

狐狗狸

手鞠唄

ID

PSYCHO -サイコ-

蟷螂

片想い
相合傘

月-MOON-

I didn't know AvelCain were such a polarizing band. I never really got into the music/Karmas vocal style, which is a shame since Karma sounds like a fun guy. I've probably heard about half of the songs you recommended, but I'll give the other half a shot as well! Thanks!

6 minutes ago, Alkaloid said:

業-karma- new band "蘭図" (Rands) has opened their OHP

https://www.rands112358.com/

I'm tempted to make a horrible joke about XXX Tentacion due to the fact the official members haven't been revealed yet and are listed as XXX,

but I'm not. 

I'm gonna fangirl in peace instead lol

The profile photo being just him sitting next to an acoustic guitar makes it feel like this might not even end up being very VK at all, so i'm gonna look forward to depressed AvelCain stans doing some historical revisionism and acting like everything was so much better before this project