The Piass

the GazettE new album, "NINTH" release

abyss setlist is so important it makes me cry because i wasn't there

lucy setlist is very energetic, is another side of the gazette surely more live/headbanging oriented 

to be quiet honest the real side of the gazette i fell in love with is the abyss concept. everything is literally perfect: outfits, scenography, dark songs, dark atmosphere. god i wish i was there

Despite making a vow to myself to never buy gazette DVDs again due to how ridiculously over priced they are I didn't think they'd ever release these one off gigs on disc so... I need that setlist in my life. That and the fact they're wearing costumes adds a lot more entertainment value to it than a plain celebratory live imo

(and holy fuck does that mean I get to see nun Uruha in action? This is the best thing gazette has ever released.) 

these "symbols" that they started to use on teasers and on stage,gives me some marilyn manson vibes

pretty sure that this album is going to sound like DOGMA 2.0

Edited by Manji 卍

I wonder if the new song will sound anything like what we hear at the 1 minute mark of the new song trailer. Way cool!

Although I gotta say, making a trailer for one song, several months in advance? Really dude? Also, I was actually expecting the new album to be released around 3/10

perhaps they are going to reveal the new song at such date,because they don't wanna "spoil" how they are going to sound like

way before the full album come out

1 hour ago, Seimeisen said:

I wonder if the new song will sound anything like what we hear at the 1 minute mark of the new song trailer. Way cool!

I hope so, but it might as well be an album cut, the way they did with to the dazzling darkness in CM spots for pulchritudinous abortion:

whereas the song itself didn't get a PV until a year later and wasn't a single at any point.

From the previews it looks like they will also be releasing their 15th anniversary live in spring since it said "Also" and then showed clips of it, so you guys never know really!!!!

Maybe they''re going to have some consecutive release thing going on, in which case I would have to buy everything......</3<3

so we probably won't get the album until like april right? i wish they gave more heads up for the release date. in the past they seem to always release the album literally the same month they announce the date. i really need to know their next tour dates soon. i have other bands i want to work into my trip and can't wait forever on gazette. sigh i really want to see them too don't wanna get my hopes up

Not expecting major change. Feel like they have found their sounds that they wanna stick for a while.

They did it fine, they mash their ideal whilst being mainstream well. 

Not likely... I believe I read somewhere this is a continuation of project Dark Age so the aesthetics and style should remain the same. Wich I can tottaly get behind I loved everything about the Dogma era. 

Edited by -NOVA-

5 hours ago, Rosebetz said:

do you think they go to a new direction with this ALBUM?

hoping they're directed to slay my pussy & are moving full-steam ahead!!!!

is there supposed to be a Very Expensive PV according 2 the bands' recent tweets?..