The Piass

the GazettE new album, "NINTH" release

Oh my gosh finally! Can't wait for this. I think I'm going to skip looking at previews to make the album sound more fresh when I actually get it.

omg this new horror oriented looks is just mindblowing - also since their last few releases were all super good i absolutely can't wait to find out what their new album will sound like. 8D

Ok now that I've seen both teasers, the one for the horror show looks badass they have little psycho personas like when MBHI debuted. My favorite is "Mad Sister" Uruha <3

The album teaser itself... has me in a slight cringe. Like, welcome... back.. to the malformed box...

Man, do the GazettE bring on in the activity on this forum or what haha.

So long as the album does not cater to only one genre like their last one, then I'm all for it.

If they manage to pull off this theme they have, then that is some impressive shit.

16 minutes ago, Hakari said:

Album will be poppiest to date

#youhearditherefirst

#exclusive

NO! IT'S GUNNA BE THE MOST METAHL THING EVAR!!!!1one

In all seriousness, for all I know, they could either continue with the sound they established with PROJECT DARK AGE, do something different, or revert back to DIVISION DEFORMITY. Whatever it is, odds are I'll stan it, 'cause that's what I do! Pretty much the only thing I'm hoping for is that it doesn't have the same production as TRACES VOL. 2.

4 minutes ago, Seimeisen said:

NO! IT'S GUNNA BE THE MOST METAHL THING EVAR!!!!1one

In all seriousness, for all I know, they could either continue with the sound they established with PROJECT DARK AGE, do something different, or revert back to DIVISION DEFORMITY. Whatever it is, odds are I'll stan it, 'cause that's what I do!

Feel ya on the division deformity things wouldn't be to surprised if they regressed to a softer side now that they got all their angst out

They look amazing for their Halloween fest, gave me Horror Story vibes<3

Can't wait to hear the new album! I'm sure it will be amazing<33333

Lets hope for them to release songs similar to ugly or dogma. They did an amazing on there us tour they did before.

Wow, finnally broke their silence. Took them long enough.

Anyway, hope it's as good as DOGMA was, they really redeemed themsleves with that one.

I wish I could attend one of those concerts! Themed shows like that are always so much fun!

I hope (even though it probably won't happen) we can start getting previews / another single to promote this album soon because I'm DYING for new GazettE music.

1 hour ago, geist said:

I hope (even though it probably won't happen) we can start getting previews / another single to promote this album soon because I'm DYING for new GazettE music.

dogma was announced five months in advance and they only premiered one song during pre-album lives, so I wouldn't hold my hopes up

(although there's a small chance they'll squeeze one single in, as they did with fatless, releasing it before wonderful miscarriage)

Ruki: so, what I wanna say is that for our next comeback we’ll be bringing our strongest sound (surejan.gif), visuals and world views EVER so be prepared. for something so amaaaazing that nobody’s gonna be able to keep up. 
Ruki: and then, we’re gonna take this new album, go round Japan and then to all kinds of countries. there’s nothing but to look forward to it, huh!

cr.

Edited by nekkichi

Imo Undying was their best song since DIM so I'm feeling overly optimistic about this album. ^Also I checked Ruki's twitter and he uses 最狂 (saikyou) instead of 最強 (saikyou), a play on words saying the album will be their most insane/crazy album yet. Might be looking too far into this but hopefully this means it won't be straight forward generic stuff like Dogma which was alright but far from great.

1 hour ago, Kiryu999 said:

That means they'll be doing another world tour for this album yas! It's great considering how Ruki dislikes non-japanese fans 

Hoping for thiiiiiss & lol he does?

1 hour ago, Shir0 said:

Hoping for thiiiiiss & lol he does?

Yeah, after the world tour in 2016, he said mean stuff about foreign fans during MC of lives in Japan. How we are disrespectful, don't follow the rules etc..

Just now, Kiryu999 said:

Yeah, after the world tour in 2016, he said mean stuff about foreign fans during MC of lives in Japan. How we are disrespectful, don't follow the rules etc..

How is that mean when it is the truth tho? Like, if there's protocol for their concerts that need to be followed at all time but you didn't, because you think you paid for the show hence you think you can do whatever you want, but actually you don't, I believe an artist have audacity to express their feelings about that matter. 

3 hours ago, Kiryu999 said:

I wouldn't say it's mean, but just a fact. I've seen people say that they don't like japanese vk gigs because people act like it's a cult meeting , but I'd much rather that than having hundreds of cameras blocking my view and 7ft tall people jumping on my head and breaking the rules 'coz "they paid for it". 

Either way I hope GazettE will tour around more of Europe (not just France). Last time they came over was 2007 and I need to see them before they disband.