The Piass

the GazettE new album, "NINTH" release

This album will be released in spring 2018. There will also be 4 dates for Halloween called "HALLOWEEN 17 SPOOKY BOX 2" which can be seen in the images. The lives on 2017.10.25/30 will have the concept of Abyss while the lives on 2017.10.28/31 will have the concept of LUCY.

DHliK9sVwAAXz1X.jpg

DHljHWNVoAAWw3d.jpg

DHljHWeUQAQfbxJ.jpg

Edited by The Piass

OMG, its been a while since i haven't heard some news from them, can't wait to know by next year.

Yeah but it's not a DVD for that 15th anniversary performance is it.

Seriously though, looking forward to seeing what they do now with this, I'm assuming it's gonna be dark and metal orientated, a successor to DOGMA more than anything 

Edited by TheZigzagoon

kote-kei queens yassss, got the lewks servedT

I'm not sure BGM music (especially @ the album trailer) adds any hype for this tho, so far it kinda sucks???

it literally sounds like a dogma/division inspired something-something recorded on an undercode budget

Can't wait for the new album ! may this be as great as Dogma

trailer for Spooky Box 2 is amazing also :o it's too bad they don't actually record those shows, or at least last year they didn't...

Fuck yeah it's GazettE season again!! I have no concerns anymore tbh just excitement!

Haha Sony music Japan doesn't want us watching the trailer in the states is it good?

Fuck yeah. I also like how they're getting more 'visual' even though they've been around for a hundred years. Nun Uruha ? It's better than I could have imagined.  Will 2018 be the year of Visual nun Kei? 

Ruki's giving me vibes from the Cockroach period, except with triple the budget. 

I'm really hyped and hope it's even more solid than dogma. 

56 minutes ago, Elazmus said:

Haha Sony music Japan doesn't want us watching the trailer in the states is it good?

concept live trailers are epic, album teaser is (imo) meh so far. DOGMA had more pucci-shivering promotional pieces.

does this work in the US?

Edited by nekkichi

5 minutes ago, nekkichi said:

concept live trailers are epic, album teaser is (imo) meh so far. DOGMA had more pucci-shivering promotional pieces.

haha It would be HARD to pretense harder than dogma

2 hours ago, platy said:

Nun Uruha ? It's better than I could have imagined.  Will 2018 be the year of Visual nun Kei? .

For real, my favourite look of him since a long time.

They are good at advertising and their spoilers/trailers are always interesting. But seriously I am not hyped for this. The album will be recycled songs as the last two albums unfortunately. But I hope for the best...  

oh my god that look... fuck me UP !

i don't know what to expect for the new album but i hope they still remain heavy. hmm