The Piass

the GazettE new album, "NINTH" release

On 8/31/2017 at 4:02 PM, Kiryu999 said:

They won't. They said that the streaming of this live at BIAB was the only time they would show it to people

Very much doubt they'd put that much effort in to editing if they weren't gonna release it, but that's just my opinion

The whole set-list is killer ,their best dark songs

I think the encore is very good as well,2 jazzy songs like zakurogata no yuutsu and gangs ni akai bara,and the nice old school akai onepiece and Linda. And I think tomorrow never dies is always a good song to end the show

Edited by Manji 卍

11 hours ago, Saishu said:

That one setlist from a few months ago that had tons of old school shit was more impressive than this. 

Probs the 15th anniversary set you're thinking of, the anniversary ones are always the most impressive

i think it's simply because tomorrow never dies has an explicit anti-suicide message and it's very energetic

besides,the set-list is good,but i think social riot machines,worthless war and rich excrement deserved to be included

(they totally forgot maximum impulse,would be awesome)

Edited by Manji 卍

Wait. Wasn’t Tomorrow Never Dies that song like had a PV with Fast and the Furious? Wait, never mind that’s Before I Decay. Which is a better song.