The Piass

the GazettE new album, "NINTH" release

I always get Japanese releases from Amazon JP, unless something are specific for certain stores. I like their shipping being fast and not too expensive either, despite using FedEx/DHL. And they will always refund you the excess if any. 

I got a couple or three releases from Gan Shin records though, a friend that I used to know got me those as presents, so that's that on that. It is not bad at all actually. 

Couldn't careless about bonuses much if it was some stickers or some photocards. It doesn't have much value for me except for when I want to sell those CDs away in the future.

I am not sure what's so bad about JPU, but I think they can be helpful for some people who doesn't really have budget to ship from Japan all the time for their favourite bands.

Are JPU releases official? The fact that it’s only $18 and ships from the UK makes me think it’s a bootleg. Or is it an official euro release?

Maybe they are recorded it locally using the masters sent to them to keep the price low?

GAZETTE is major label I believe, in some other countries in Asia, their albums were directly released by Sony Music albeit in limited numbers.

Edited by LIDL

6 hours ago, Saishu said:

Are JPU releases official? The fact that it’s only $18 and ships from the UK makes me think it’s a bootleg. Or is it an official euro release?

They're an official label. They also have Scandal, NoGod and a few more Japanese bands 

That seems like it could be a possibility, although I wonder if it's just for their lives or if there will be more releases in the future.

[tracklist]

01. 99.999
02. Falling -NINTH MIX-
03. NINTH ODD SMELL
04. GUSH
05. THE MORTAL
06. 虚蜩 
07. その声は脆く
08. BABYLON`S TABOO
09. 裏切る舌 
10. TWO OF A KIND
11. ABHOR GOD
12. UNFINISHED

The album will be released on June 13 and a special site for it has been made (it takes forever to load btw)

NINTH ODD SMELL I FUCKING CALLED IT HAHA no matter what it sounds like it's definitely going to be my favourite

So um, anyone else wondering what the deal is with 'Falling -NINTH MIX-'? The original hasn't even seen a release other than the PV, were they just not satisfied with it or what?

17 minutes ago, Shmilly said:

So um, anyone else wondering what the deal is with 'Falling -NINTH MIX-'? The original hasn't even seen a release other than the PV, were they just not satisfied with it or what?

they probably rushed its release to meet the anniversary deadline and might have some extra sfx/slightly different arrangement for the album to make sure it fits with other sangs