The Piass

the GazettE new album, "NINTH" release

On 6/13/2018 at 3:26 PM, Ozileras10 said:

I love every single song on the album, and it definitely ranks into my favorite GazettE albums. The only problem I have with it is the production. 

What exactly do you mean by "production"?

3 minutes ago, Komorebi said:

What exactly do you mean by "production"?

The mix on the songs!

Conpare the Falling Mv mix to the album mix and you’ll hear how much better the Mv mix sounds.

The production is loud as people have said before

4 hours ago, Ozileras10 said:

Phase #03 new single maybe??

Would be nice if they did that. I'm curious what it would sound like.

so phase 2 was a tour and phase 3 is.... another tour? ok

57 minutes ago, platy said:

Good luck getting tickets. 

I was legit thinking this when I saw venues like Takadanobaba AREA and Rockmaykan appear, it's cool to see them p;aying venues they used to play in their indies era tho! Especially since their second live DVD was filmed at Tsutaya O-EAST (If that's even the correct name XD) I believe 

20 minutes ago, libertine said:

Shibuya O-EAST is the name that I used to hear years ago. The Tsutaya thing might be some kind of sponsorship deal to have their name associated with the livehouses. Kind of like Shibuya Koukaidou was called the C. C. Lemon Hall for a long time.

But yeah, the tickets are going to be hell for whoever wants to go through with the trouble. Apparently the Takadanobaba AREA and O-EAST lives are Heresy only. Rockmaykan might as well be, since its so tiny. I'd love to go to one of those <500 people lives though, even if at this point that's not going to happen. Imagine the craziness of those arena show front rows, but instead of being locked into place by the seats, you get to fully self-destruct in a sardine can with all the nuttiest of the Japanese fans.

Shibuya O-EAST that's the one! I'd legit love to be front row at those tiny venues it'd be so fun!

17 minutes ago, Takadanobabaalien said:

yayoi will be standing outside of rokumeikan, crying that he gave up on this band back in '03

It'd be a giggle if he actually turned up to their live 

I have a really strong feeling this was supposed to be something else (a single, or an EP), but they slacked out again and decided to just book the tour dates because touting a local tour as a significant part of an album promotion sounds a bit delulu to me tbh

like it's literally a major part of your day job dudes no need to be so OTT about it