The Piass

the GazettE new album, "NINTH" release

On 3/9/2018 at 4:02 PM, Kuroha said:

here for you who can't play from the web

for me it's good, just get rid that silly intro and it would be more enjoyable ~

Finally had a chance to listen and I don't here very much dogma in this song but more TOXIC or DIVISION. Which I'm cool with I love songs like the true murderous intent, Uncertain sense, and Required Malfunction. That's what this sounds like expect maybe a lil bit heavier. 

Edited by Mamo

11 minutes ago, Mamo said:

Finally had a chance to listen and I don't here very much dogma in this song but more TOXIC or DIVISION.

it's very similar to DERACINE tempo/composition-wise, different intro and sampling aside.

4 hours ago, geist said:

This is probably a stupid question; but is the NINTH blu-ray region-locked? Probably, right? Are GazettE's other blu-ray releases that way?

I was under the impression blu-ray is region free in general. 

32 minutes ago, Ozileras10 said:

You can watch “Falling” on their official YouTube channel 

Can anyone send me a Japanese Proxy site to access the Japanese YouTube?  My other proxy sties still block it that I use currently.

I'm probably wrong,but it's strange that"Falling" was released only as a music video,and not as a single with one or two B side tracks.feels like they wanted to save as much tracks as possible for the upcoming album

Edited by Manji 卍

15 hours ago, Ozileras10 said:

I feel like they are gonna release one or 2 maxi singles after the album, maybe later this year.

well,comparing the period between the album DOGMA and the single UGLY,that was really quick,and i thought that they were "jumping" into a different concept with  that,but the single UNDYING came as a kind of "final'  chapter of the "DARK AGE" .i personally don't believe that they will drop more songs in the same year after the new album,but who knows,it's visual kei. 

Although I have absolutely nothing against JPU, in fact I have a lot of Gazette albums through them, I find their pre-order bonuses lacking, you're way better importing a Japanese copy despite pricing imo 

Their Europeans versions are always cool, and way cheaper, I'll definitively order it there. Gotta support European companies still loving v-kei here.