The Piass

the GazettE new album, "NINTH" release

1 hour ago, Kuroha said:

Powerful, sublime and poetic. This is what GazettE is. Ready for more awesomeness and technique like that. In few words: I.LOVE.IT.

For sure there's going to be heavy and  headbanging tracks on this album,we are talking about the gazette. But honestly I'm more interested in dark-ballads/jazzy/danceable tracks like Redo, dripping Insanity,mayakashi and kago no sanagi than the "HEAVINESS" 

Edited by Manji 卍

8 minutes ago, Manji 卍 said:

For sure there's going to be heavy and  headbanging tracks on this album,we are talking about the gazette. But honestly I'm more interested in dark-ballads/jazzy/danceable tracks like Redo, dripping Insanity,mayakashi and kago no sanagi than the "HEAVINESS" 

You're right, I quite miss that kind of tracks... I hope that Ninth will feature all the possibile shades and even more of their sound :-)

it's a little different to be fair (imo)

catchy chorus tho, kudos! 

but it still sound's like gazette. not sure if it's good or bad tho.

Edited by platanity

1 hour ago, platanity said:

it's a little different to be fair (imo)

catchy chorus tho, kudos! 

but it still sound's like gazette. not sure if it's good or bad tho.

They better stay “ sound’s like gazette”. I don’t want them to be change their music like what One ok rock did.

I don't love the song, I like it. I like it because I like certain other recent songs, of which the best melodic sections sound like they were copied, altered and squished together to make this one. I want to look forward to it still so I'll listen again later I think while I do something... other than watch that PV

The PV is bad, and ya KNEW it was gonna be bad as soon as you saw that white boy

I love the new song! The intro makes me think they were being mellow for the first single like the last album with Ominous. But that was illusion. Pleasant surprise either way.

And I love their new album logo too. The one that shown on that car. I need it as pendant or key ring!

Commence the pre-order tab! :D

No one said the most important information

28958667_1568330713262127_37593249336252

title of the new album is finalized as "NINTH" and it will be released at 2018/06/13 ( 4 types)

Limited edition Box A (13000yen) will include CD (12 new songs), Blu-Ray including "Falling" PV and Making and complete scene of their live [暴動区 愚鈍の桜] (Boudouku Gudon no Sakura) at 2017.03.10 at Yoyogi National Stadium, a special boklet and will be in a special metalli box

Limited edition Box B (12000yen) will include CD (12 new songs), 2DVD including "Falling" PV and Making and complete scene of their live [暴動区 愚鈍の桜] (Boudouku Gudon no Sakura) at 2017.03.10 at Yoyogi National Stadium

Limited editionn (4500yen) will include CD (12 new songs) and DVD including "Falling" PV and Making

Regular edition (3300yen) will include Cd (12 songs) only

they will hold their oneman live tour [LIVE TOUR 18 THE NINTH PHASE#01 -PHENOMENON-] since 2018/07/19 to 2018/09/04

Edited by Shaolan974

I was blown away by trailers for Dogma and the MV’s for Ugly and Undying.

The MV for Falling is a bit boring to me, but I’m not disappointed by the song itself.

Very curious to hear more. Pre-ordered the limited box edition type B. It should look rad next to my Dogma box lol.

Edited by xLIZ4

1 hour ago, xLIZ4 said:

I was blown away by trailers for Dogma and the MV’s for Ugly and Undying.

The MV for Falling is a bit boring to me, but I’m not disappointed by the song itself.

Very curious to hear more. Pre-ordered the limited box edition type B. It should look rad next to my Dogma box lol.

Where to pre order the album?

I'm a bit confused about why only 12 songs, gazette's albums usually had often 14 songs. It's not where I put drama now, but maybe that's worth mentioning.

It seems like we may have a dogma pt2 only the songs are more refined and not as predicatablely boring. This reminds me of when they came out with the undying single. That song was too strong to fit on that album with all that other stuff though it fit the era well. I would have put undying on this album if I could. I'm really glad Gazette is back! I wonder if they'll do another u.s. tour?

Edited by jduv86

The regular edition will do just fine lol I hope they have a world tour soon (end of 2018-2019) I've been a fan for so long and I need to see them live at least once before they disband/I die. 

The first half of the song made my dick hard.

The second half was kinda meh but overall this was a solid as fuck song.

I kept my expectations low and I'm pleased. Lets see what this new album brings.

I really wish they'd drop this on apple music or something to help hold us over. I need a 320 mp3 :V

5 hours ago, platy said:

The regular edition will do just fine lol I hope they have a world tour soon (end of 2018-2019) I've been a fan for so long and I need to see them live at least once before they disband/I die. 

Same, when they were touring their last worldwide, I had a 50/50... Because they really weren't playing my favorite songs by the nearly dates playlist. So, I didn't went. Suddenly they made some change on it and even played INCUBUS or DERACINE (can't remember) which are what a dig the most on DOGMA.

The only thing I can really say negative about this tune other than the intro is the band’s reliance on that specific half-step chord progression they play in legitimately every single heavy song they’ve ever done. At 43 seconds in the song it’s as clear as day as the band strums (I believe) G-F#. It’s a staple in most Gazette songs which indicates a lack of originality; but here they play it in a way where at least it’s not 100% identical to the rest of their output, maybe just 90% identical. 

A lot of bands, especially Western metal core bands like Bring Me the Horizon have used that progression before, but I’ve never seen a band rely on it so much as this band. 

Edited by geist
a word

Dude there are already covers for this lol

Alright so I have not been in the loop for a bit, but I hear they have a new producer? 

I'm enjoying the energy of the track, combined with clean vocals and guitar riffs, its easy to see this is heavy, and well executed. Solo is good, great harmonization.

It still sounds like GazettE, which is what all us fans have been dying to know. I'll embrace the DJent sound if it sounds well produced.

These fuckers need to do another world tour haha.

Definitely pre-ordering this.

gazette seem to enjoy playing their old stuff, i think there's hope for jazzy/punk stuff to come for ninth.

I just want more uruha leadwork...give him some fucking solos goddamnit