The Piass

the GazettE new album, "NINTH" release

✅ I wanted heavier

✅ I wanted a summer album

❎ I wanted less english

❎ That intro was... a tad off-putting

I am shocked beyond shock that the super limited Blu-Ray edition isn't HERESY ONLY, but I'm not surprised in the slightest that it's ¥13,000.

Count me in, I really enjoyed this song :-D

29 minutes ago, Seimeisen said:

but I'm not surprised in the slightest that it's ¥13,000.

There's the gazette we know! I was surprised their Halloween live Blu-Ray was so damn cheap instead of costing ¥11,000+

I don't care for this pv aesthetic though. Wish gazette would quit their fetish for western folk.

Sounds like the perfect combination of ballads from DIVISION and the heaviness of DOGMA

This is veeery solid,they are not trying to be dark or something like that,everything flows very well

and Ruki's clean vocals are absolutely out of this world

it's so polished,so hypnotic,i'm in love with this

Edited by Manji 卍

You guys are killing me.

I can't listen to it :(

Am I seriously gonna have to VPN into my own PC at home, and then use a proxy to watch this? lol

3 minutes ago, YuyoDrift said:

You guys are killing me.

I can't listen to it :(

Am I seriously gonna have to VPN into my own PC at home, and then use a proxy to watch this? lol

No proxies needed, you're good to go

it's nothing like dogma and that disappoints me. case closed

Just now, Saishu said:

How is nobody hearing Dogma in this thing? That riff right after the intro sounds like a rearranged version of Dawn’s intro riff. 

dawn was the one djenty-sounding song on dogma, imo it was one of the odd ones out on the album because of that. dogma wasn't djenty like this new song seems to be

15 minutes ago, Saishu said:

How is nobody hearing Dogma in this thing? That riff right after the intro sounds like a rearranged version of Dawn’s intro riff. 

I hear half Dogma half beautiful deformity in this song

Also I wonder If this is going to be the only Pv for the album or not? Dogma had 3

14 minutes ago, Ozileras10 said:

Also I wonder If this is going to be the only Pv for the album or not? Dogma had 3

As of now, probably. Every music video for DOGMA was included on the deluxe edition. Each DVD/BD version of NINTH only has one music video.

I'm a dogma stan and although this song didn't have true Darkness&Edge it was bordering it and there's still hope for the rest of the album. 

here for you who can't play from the web

for me it's good, just get rid that silly intro and it would be more enjoyable ~

44 minutes ago, itsukoii said:

dawn was the one djenty-sounding song on dogma, imo it was one of the odd ones out on the album because of that. dogma wasn't djenty like this new song seems to be

So it sounds like it could have been on Dogma. We have no idea what the rest of the new album sounds like. 

This is surprisngly solid. The riffs are bland beyond boredome but the song flows well enough and Ruki throws down some nice vocals. It's great to hear he's keeping his performance consistent. 

I love it. I don’t care. Ruki’s singing is perfect. His screaming still sucks compared to his growling but it works. Sounds like it’s going to be more melodic than Dogma if this single is any indication of what the album holds. I loved Dogma but couldn’t stand their last two albums before it. So, this is a good return to their earlier major-label sound.