The Piass

the GazettE new album, "NINTH" release

Well this was out of nowhere for me. Cool! I had no idea a new song was dropping today. I hope they can get the site working again so we can hear this new song.

Edited by geist

3 hours ago, Kiryu999 said:

In the details for the new album, there's 4 different editions, limited editions comes with the footage of the live

Thank you 🙏

Oh man this is amazing

Idk why but I’m getting a “Fadeless” vibe from that “Falling” post on Ruki’s instagram

4 minutes ago, nekkichi said:

did they outright block foreign IPs from accessing the ohp, or is it simply down for everyone?..

It's been down for everyone, I believe, because when I refresh some of the page loads; but it's taking forever.

Edited by geist

I hate that intro already, lmao

this sounds like a DOGMA album cut with late girugamesh electronics

the entire PV is basically two russian placebo fans vogueing high on cheap poppers like its 1999 and Ruki serving blonde Kris Jenner hair tone and contacts

I v. much dislike their current video director/filming crew too

there's... that much hope that they pushed album release to June and this will turn out less awful, but this track is not very good considering DOGMA era started with deux/ominous, and still had shit filler here and there on the final album; I know I'll be skipping this song when the final thing is out for sure.

tldr pucci dry :`(

Edited by nekkichi

*Listens two times*
Well... I hope this song will be one of the worst from the NINTH (I hate this title already).

It's DogmaXToxic

Edited by EvilHippy

I REALLY don't like that intro; but there are some excellent changes in there, and I typically like their new style, so it's decent. 

yall wanted djentzette? be careful what u wished for

tbh i like it, its really different (i dont know why?) but totally gazette at the same time. whoever said dogma was a transitional record was totally right, and it does sound like dogmaxtoxic as @EvilHippysays. Tbh instead of dubstep, i'm getting more of an R&B vibe...its a stretch but i wouldn't be surprised.

Edited by emmny

4 minutes ago, Muskito said:

The smile painted in the mirror remind me of Red John's in the show The Mentalist. I love the song! Now that's The GazettE I love :)

Really love it, but I think aesthetic was way better for DOGMA, their look is basic, very gazette-ish

also I think we already saw that girl in one of their pvs, even wonder if she's not one of the girls doing shooting for black moral brand