AmberCrystal17

An introduction thing

Hey there! I'm AmberCrystal17 but you can call me Amber (not my real name). I have been lurking around on this site for a while now after I found it on a google search and I finally decided to make an account and temporarily come out of lurking to finally introduce myself. I still won't be super active on this site and I probably won't leave comments or make posts, but I might leave the ocassional like (if I even remember to do so).

English is not my native language, so I apologize for any mistakes in grammar or spelling or whatever.

I was a fan of VK around 2011-2013 before I stopped listening to it for a while for some reason. I only got back into it in 2016 when I looked through a very old playlist full of VK music I had on Youtube.

Most of the VK bands and artists I like are well known ones like The Gazette, Dir en Grey, and Versailles, so I'm not really interesting in that aspect. DISREIGN is a band I like too. However, I've been really bad at keeping up with updates and news about them and I'm only really into their music, so I don't know if I want to call myself a fan of them...

Well, that's pretty much all I wanted to share that I could come up with. I guess it's time to go back to lurking.

Edited by AmberCrystal17

Hi, welcome to MH. Glad you decided to join on the fun. I'm sure you'll still find interesting information and new bands to try out if you look around.

You can ask anyone with a red or blue name for help if you need anything, or any of us too :D 

Enjoy the forum, I hope with time you'll feel more at ease.

First off, I have to say: If English is not your native language, then HOLY CRAP your spelling is fantastic!

We appreciate you taking some time and introducing yourself on Monochrome Heaven, as we love to meet all of our lurkers haha.

As the others have mentioned, we hope to see you around on the forums soon. Oh and as @Komorebimentioned, us MH Staff are here if you have any questions.

Welcome!