suji

渚月 (nazuki)/LUVIO (SIRENE & VAMPIRE ROSE support Gt.) has been hospitalized

Support guitarist 渚月 (nazuki) (SIRENE support, VAMPIRE ROSE support (as VAMPIRE LUVIO), ex-La'veil Mizeria) was hospitalized on August 16 as he had been experiencing painful headaches since the beginning of August. After getting an MRI scan, he was diagnosed with vertebral artery dissection (a tear of the inner lining of the vertebral artery, which is located in the neck and supplies blood to the brain), which could lead to a possible stroke if the blood flow is stopped altogether. The artery can be treated, but there is a possibility that another blood vessel in the artery could get clogged.

As a result, doctors have advised Nazuki not to perform due to loud volumes and concern for his blood pressure; because of this, he will not be able to appear with SIRENE at their live on August 21. His next MRI scan is August 24.

NOOO </3 I hope he get better :( I'm big fan of him, when I read this, i really think he gonna retire of music. I don't wanna it happen :'(

@ryoo2He just talked about how shocked he was about getting this illness as he had been perfectly healthy before, and talked about recording his parts for SIRENE's live rehearsal. His latest tweet also talks about how bummed out he was at missing SIRENE's live.

4 hours ago, sheepprincessgara said:

@ryoo2He just talked about how shocked he was about getting this illness as he had been perfectly healthy before, and talked about recording his parts for SIRENE's live rehearsal. His latest tweet also talks about how bummed out he was at missing SIRENE's live.

I hope he can get some treatment, and get healed :'( All the situation is sad, he look devastated for that, all the fans need to support him 

Results from Nazuki's MRI scan were positive, but the doc says that he still has to rest. As a result, he will have to miss more live dates (August 28~September 11), and his next test is on September 21.

After his latest MRI on Sept 21, Nazuki has revealed that his dissected artery is returning back to normal and that his headaches are going away. He will continue to take his meds to further improve his artery and his next MRI will be in December.

He has received permission from his doctor to appear at SIRENE's live on Sept 28, and later at VAMPIRE ROSE's live on October 22.

*Corrections are welcome.