leighla

Royz new single "Anthem" Release

Royz has announced at their live tour final that their 14th maxi single, "Anthem", will be released at 2017.11.8. (4 TYPES). 

Their tour final will be held at TOKYO DOME CITY HALL on 2018.1.6

1. ANTHEM

2. Satisfy?

3. Phantasia - パンタシア-

4. Komekui (コメクイ)

Edited by leighla

Based from the preview (that was shown at the live), it's a pretty generic Royz song IMO. 

Edit: just to clarify, it's a normal royz sounding song but it still sounded good. Just let them do their thing. It's gotten them this far. 

Edited by leighla

9 minutes ago, -NOVA- said:

yea b sides are good but the tittle track is a mess... 

same sentiments, seems like they were trying to do too much in the title track o.o

all 3 b-sides are wonderful though, love subaru's vocals <3

This reminds me of the old supernova version - Originally when supernova was 1st announced this is the preview they gave and the growls were horrid, ofcourse on the final version it was changed maybe they'll change something on the final version but its not likely

Edited by -NOVA-

Man those b-sides are really fucking nice. The title track though, I mean it's Royz and they do the djent bloop blips thing but here I really feel like that's what killed the song. Could have been an amazing powerhouse song but NOPE FKN BLOOPS!!

15 hours ago, -NOVA- said:

the old supernova version

eyyy thanks for linking this - i could have sworn i remembered hearing Supernova first w/ ridiculous vocals during that niconico live but convinced myself i'd just hallucinated it

OHHHH welll I think maybe the full title song may be better than what it lets off but I didn't think it was that bad. the B-sides though is what I'm used to from them though .

If I'm correct Subaru can't really scream or growl though and those are just produced right?

Disjointed. I wonder if hayato from コドモドラゴン ghost wrote it...

Not digging the b-sides at all. Satisfy sounds exactly like Maze Gear in a different tempo, and the bonus tracks are just meh.