Sign in to follow this  
Nagisa

How do I make a mixtape?

Apologies if this has been posted somewhere. I've been kind of interested in joining a trade-off however due to a bad experience in the first one I joined due to my lack of understanding I've been hesitant to join another one. Step-by-step instructions would be appreciated.

20 minutes ago, saishuu said:

You literally just need to put a handful of songs into a .rar file and upload it somewhere.

Thanks! I wish someone had told me that before.

Not to be too direct or rude (or a party-pooper), but in that particular trade-off, you were supposed to be my partner. In your first attempt you sent me a mixture of Youtube links and shady streaming websites which I did not even want to visit in the fear of my system getting infected with malware of some sort. On your second attempt you sent me a mostly untagged mix with tracks mainly consisting of bitrates even lower than 128kbps which highly suggested they were either Youtube rips or rips from aforementioned streaming platforms, and I couldn't make anything of it. 

There are downloads available for almost everything in the quality of at least 192kbps all over the internet. I suggest you find clean rips of the music you want to add to your mixtape and use those files instead. 

.rar, .zip, YouTube playlist, Dropbox. Any of these are okay. 

Like Lestat said, make sure the quality is good so the experience is better. It's hard to get into a song if the quality is low, you can find pretty much anything you're looking for on here or other music websites. Just don't rip from a video. 

Put the songs of your playlist in a folder, zip it and upload it somewhere like Google drive,  Dropbox, 4shared, Mega, etc. Then send the link to your partner. 

If you have any questions never hesitate to ask. It's better to be in the know. 

Sign in to follow this