doombox

Show me your Top 8!

Due to issues with the scrobbler, I gave up my old account a while back and this new one has only been going a little over a year now. So it's probably vastly different than it would be if I still had my old account. But either way I'm still curious as to what your most played artists are! Please share (and if you post your username I'll follow you because I need more fmbros).

tumblr_oumpxxOEz61rfey86o1_1280.png

Edited by doombox

Hmm I think this is representative of my scrobbles since I don't know, 2009? I have my account since 2005, but I erased everything around that time. I'm rast-kun there, by the way!

Ommjy6b.png

For some reason it'll only show me my top 5. lol

I've been using the same account on and off since 2004 so it's weird AF

Thank you @plastic_rainbow! :D Now it went from being weird to positively humiliating. This is why I love last.fm!

gIhtMtV.png

Edited by qotka

I've only been scrobbling on this account for about 2 years. my downy plays definitely spiked up rather dramatically, as I've been binging on them these past few months. XD

kmnveMT.png

@hiroki- holy shizzlekobabbles - I might be wrong, but...hear me out on this...I think there's a chance, just an inkling, that you really enjoy vistlip. :D 

"Only" been using this account since September 2013 no matter what the account itself says (the downgrade to new lastfm made the reset date disappear). I usually don't have my all-time top artists show so even I'm a bit surprised with some showing. But here you go!

megfayC.jpg

@CAT5I approve of Aimer.

Edited by Kaye

n_rZI2p7Sze5J7bR7guluw.png

here's mine since december of 2016 because that's when i got my account. i so wish i had gotten last.fm in 2015 because that's when i started listening to music seriously ;__; it would've been cool to have my stats from then because i listened to music a LOT, and i had less of it so my stats would've been heckin high

edit: if anyone wants to follow, here i am: https://www.last.fm/user/itsukoii (i'll follow back ofc)

Edited by itsukoii

Mine isn't that accurate since I started a new account last year and I haven't been listening to much music on my computer since then (I'm shocked that lovefilm are still in the top 8 ), but oh well: 

r7vyfo.jpg

Edited by violetchain

Been using Last.fm since 2008, but I did a full reset back in January 2015 at about 40k scrobbles. here's my top 8 artists as well as albums.

hzTVk9q.png

I'm now back at 24k, but my chart numbers don't really reflect that since I listen to so many different bands and artists XD also it's funny that Diru is #1 because I almost never listen to them on purpose.... I have their entire discography and like a few dozen live audio rips, so they come up a lot when I listen to my collection on shuffle.

as a bonus my top songs.

Spoiler

IX4l495.png

My account link is below in my sig, feel free to add me.

i reset back in september '11. acct

my scrobbles for say, CAPSULE have dropped off significantly since like, 2014 (still love 'em but y'know) while i scrobbled a Ton of i-fls and ventla in 2013 while reading Wandering Son, though they're still fixtures in my library now

Screen_Shot_2017-08-15_at_4.26.34_AM.png

something like my last 365 would be a closer representation of Now, but i do wish there was something like a view for the last two or so years, would be more accurate of my recent scope

Screen_Shot_2017-08-15_at_4.26.44_AM.png

On 13/08/2017 at 0:52 PM, Chi said:

yep... this be me 

jPtRhoc.png

sooo, i've always been wanting to rescue the scrobbles from my 2012-2015 account (i created my current one a few months after stopping using it) and I finally figured out how, but Oh Man my top 8 chaaaaaanged lol

p7bogET.png

Here's my chart from my ancient Last.fm account I had since 2005.  Yes, I have some questionable taste in music.

lastfm%20list.png

I haven't really used my Last.fm account that much since 2012 as around that time, it started to delete my iPod playlists everytime I would tried sync it.  >.>  There's been times I've thought of starting a new account, but I'm too attached to the one I have, even with it's questionable username.

Edited by Ikki