Sign in to follow this  
Pajamamers

Hey there

Hey everyone, Pajamamers here. Just recently came across SiM, and they're definitely on track to becoming my favorite band. I came across this place while looking for a rip of their live dvd, and I'm liking it. Not too familiar with the Jrock scene tho, so hopefully someone could suggest some bands worth listening to. Big Kamen Rider fan as well, if anyone's into toku I'm sure we'll get along. Oh, and I'm a novice bass player.

Not too great at the whole introduction thing, so feel free to ask me anything you want 

Heya, welcome to MH! Is SiM the only J-rock band you've heard of so far? @doomboxmight be able to shoot you a few recommendations for similar bands!

If you need any help or have any questions, feel free to let us know! Users with blue, red, and green names are staff btw!

29 minutes ago, CAT5 said:

Heya, welcome to MH! Is SiM the only J-rock band you've heard of so far? @doomboxmight be able to shoot you a few recommendations for similar bands!

If you need any help or have any questions, feel free to let us know! Users with blue, red, and green names are staff btw!

I've listened to FALILV and 9mmP before, but I'll be sure to ask

12 minutes ago, Chi said:

Welcome to MH!! 

Thanks!

Sign in to follow this