Sign in to follow this  
Guest o hai itz will

Mod?

Since someone must be a congressmen before they can apply for presidency rally.

How about promote yourself to be VIP first tehee :mrgreen:

Yeah, you should keep insulting the admins. You'll be promoted to mod in no time!

>implying I'm insulting mods

Why would I ever do that? That's just so immature. And besides, sometimes admins can be very immature, so I feel like somebody should step up and make that known. and I'm the guy to do it. Come at me bro.

@Chianti: Being a mod is comparable to presidency? I dunno about that. Admin possibly.

Yeah, you should keep insulting the admins. You'll be promoted to mod in no time!

Will doesn't care about the rules though! Nobody minds if he has insulted a couple of members and a mod, he's a free-spirit! Plus the dude's an outstanding citizen, a team leader, selfless, lol... a sex god, pursuer of the absolute truth and justice, volunteers at the soup kitchen (aww), a great role model, a kind and gentle soul, excels at the call of duty, a sado-masochist, a passionate lover lmao.

Who wouldn't make this guy a mod?

Anyway, I should stop being a sarcastic bitch before he changes his sig to "Champ+Miasma: 0 Will: 2"

Because there's nothing better than letting all of the internet know how much of a winner you are! :D

Will doesn't care about the rules though! Nobody minds if he has insulted a couple of members and a mod, he's a free-spirit! Plus the dude's an outstanding citizen, a team leader, selfless, lol... a sex god, pursuer of the absolute truth and justice, volunteers at the soup kitchen (aww), a great role model, a kind and gentle soul, excels at the call of duty, a sado-masochist, a passionate lover lmao.

Anyway, I should stop being a sarcastic bitch before he changes his sig to "Champ+Miasma: 0 Will: 2"

Because there's nothing better than letting all of the internet know how much of a winner you are! :D

Oh how immature. I make you look like a fool one minute and you hold some sort animosity towards me as an act of revenge? Your sarcasm are pathetic attempts at provoking me, but I will not be lured because I am oh so mature than that. This is a thread for mod discussion, not a thread for little kids to complain, I suggest you leave then.

Bye =D

And just to make things clear, I care very much about the rules. Rules are here to lay down the groundwork for a stable community, but I am intolerant of those that will act blatantly stupid and immature, thus my comments in the past as to what you would call "insults". I am a nice guy, just not when people act like idiots. So I would say I have more regard for the rules than the ones I have talked to and got into arguments with before.

Of course! Isn't that the ultimate answer to life, the universe and everything? oh, no wait... that's 42. My bad.

Why would you? This is a suggestion. I would like to be a mod, that's a suggestion. And it appears a few other members didn't mind the idea because it's actually a pretty damn good idea. It's about time we got a nice young gentleman onboard.

yesplz <3

admin answering to a mod?! what is this madness?

can I move this thread to DUDE WILL, CELERY!? yet? .__.

Only if you want to invoke the wrath of: "Y U MOVE MY THREAD TO DUDCELERY?!!!1! I WAZ HABBIN A SRS DISCUSHUN ABOUT HOW I SHUD BE MOD BCUZ I IS SEXGOD!!!1!"

Only if you want to invoke the wrath of: "Y U MOVE MY THREAD TO DUDCELERY?!!!1! I WAZ HABBIN A SRS DISCUSHUN ABOUT HOW I SHUD BE MOD BCUZ I IS SEXGOD!!!1!"

lol u so mad. i didnt know my pm would hurt you that much @_@ sry bby

lol u so mad. i didnt know my pm would hurt you that much @_@ sry bby

The fuck? I didn't even read that shit. I did delete it though.

lol oh of course you didn't. Sorry hun.

edit: oh wow you're like 12, I might want to stop here or else I'll get told on. @_@

Why would you? This is a suggestion. I would like to be a mod, that's a suggestion. And it appears a few other members didn't mind the idea because it's actually a pretty damn good idea. It's about time we got a nice young gentleman onboard.

Ok, you suggested something. The staff considered it. And it's obviously a "NO"

At any rate, this is kinda getting ridiculous now. twas entertaining, though!

Besides, we have plenty of nice young gentlemen on board already. :P

I wasn't really told no. I wasn't really told anything in all honesty.

There's plenty of young kids as mods etc. sure, we need more manly men. I am that manly man. I'd be a damn good mod. There's no question about it.

And I will not compromise.

LOL. Do not confuse William with me.

I whole heartedly believe that William would be one of the greatest mods ever. And we really do need a manly man for a mod. Then I can get started on making a TW doujinshi where Will dominates me with his sexy mod powers. ;)

Ok, so to make it official: no. I'm very sorry but at this time your self nomination for Mod has been turned down. It's a position that must be earned, not demanded. Maybe in the future with some improvement things will look better for you.

But yes, this was all fairly entertaining XD

I'd like to be a mod because I'm a raging lesbian and probably more masculine that Will could ever dream of being.

Also I don't talk down to the rest of the userbase.

What about my self nomination?

Ok, you suggested something. The staff considered it. And it's obviously a "NO"

At any rate, this is kinda getting ridiculous now. twas entertaining, though!

Besides, we have plenty of nice young gentlemen on board already. :P

Where are these considerations. I just see a bunch of jokes and people blowing him off. ;O; Let's see a list of reasons for the decisions! 8D

no real consideration was made here. I understand.

I still <3 you Manda Panda and want to make love to you.

@Subliminal: Just because I talked down to you and got into an argument with you, in which you were completely annihilated, doesn't mean I do it to the general userbase...unless you consider yourself the general userbase? LOL!!! You care so much about me it's cute. You and Miasma, it shows. haha

Where are these considerations. I just see a bunch of jokes and people blowing him off. ;O; Let's see a list of reasons for the decisions! 8D

agreed. times like these the average age of the userbase (including mods) really shows.

KIDS KIDS KIDS KIDS KIDS KIDS KIDS KIDS KIDS KIDS KIDS KIDS KIDS KIDS KIDS KIDS KIDS KIDS KIDS

I mean it literally. It's intent is not necessarily an attack as it is an observation. Oh Subby you're too cute ^-^

Sign in to follow this