heine

possibly the latest introduction ever

hellooooo i'm vino or vincent (either is fine) and this is an attempt at an introduction / first post?  well anyway i'm 24 yrs old & a dude

uhh hm i've been into dir en grey for over a decade & they're still among my favorites which is probs the most interesting thing i have to say abt myself lol

i haven't been active on any forums in many years and i generally just lurk on sites i use but i'll... try to be active enough. nice to meet ya

Welcome to the MH forum Heine (or would you prefer Vino? haha)

Take a look at all the content we have here to provide, and feel free to participate in the discussions we have on a daily basis.

There's much to learn here on the site, and perhaps you may stumble across something new that you will come to enjoy.

I believe everyone here knows who DIr En Grey are haha, so making friends who want to talk about Diru is gonna be easy :)

We also have a dedicated thread to discuss the band as well.

Any questions, feel free to PM anyone with a Blue or Red username.

Have fun on the site!

Welcome to MH! Any other bands you're exploring outside of Dir en grey?

Hope you enjoy the forum!

18 hours ago, YuyoDrift said:

Welcome to the MH forum Heine (or would you prefer Vino? haha)

Take a look at all the content we have here to provide, and feel free to participate in the discussions we have on a daily basis.

There's much to learn here on the site, and perhaps you may stumble across something new that you will come to enjoy.

I believe everyone here knows who DIr En Grey are haha, so making friends who want to talk about Diru is gonna be easy :)

We also have a dedicated thread to discuss the band as well.

Any questions, feel free to PM anyone with a Blue or Red username.

Have fun on the site!

thank you, yeah i figure there's barely anyone who hasn't heard of diru ahah i'd be surprised if there was :P

9 hours ago, CAT5 said:

Welcome to MH! Any other bands you're exploring outside of Dir en grey?

Hope you enjoy the forum!

thanks! & i've been into buck-tick, luna sea & malice mizer for just as long as well. i'm into a few non j-rock/vkei artists too such as susumu hirasawa 

I'm new too! I literally just joined this site lol. I really like dir en grey and want to find more people that also like them!