Jiyo

キズ (Kizu) new single "蛙-Kawazu-" release

The song is not as catchy as Oshimai, but I think it will grow on me with time. I liked it more after a few listens, and it seems like it would be fun live.

They look great in the video, and I think it's kind of nice that they've been keeping the MVs and promo spots to a minimum. Everything looks very polished and deliberate so far, and I'm curious to see if they can keep that up.

I really liked their first single (except for the Oshimai. Hitomidori is my favorite track so far), and had high hopes for this. I'm a bit disappointed to be honest, the songs feel structurally messy (and not in a artsy/nice way). I was aware that it's hard to fairly assess a band after just one single, and that this release potentially would differ in style and quality, but I didn't expect it to be this bad. I really hope it will grow on me though.

I liked it! I didn’t listen to their first single and checked this out because of what people on here say about them. I don’t think the vocalist is bad at all.....there are certainly worse. I like how this song heads in a complete different direction then how it first starts. Not what I was expecting.

I also wish I could see what you guys see on them. Instrumental-wise, it's okay, kinda nice, even. But Lime can't sing. He couldn't on LEZARD (but the quirky, oshare-y compositions helped him A LOT), can't here. I get it, those tracks are probably really fun live and all (十五 is kinda clever), but Lime  high-pitch whine on every song is a tiring one trick pony

Ok this band got a lot of interesting tricks up its sleeve interested to see whats next i did love there 1st single a bunch. I think they are going bit more toward the generic side with this one but i honestly think that it mixes well with what they have going for them in general im interested to see if Lime has a low voice haha or if he does something unexpected with the next one. I think this direction is great.