Jiyo

キズ (Kizu) new single "蛙-Kawazu-" release

imo their new maxi single is 10x better than their first one! all songs on the new one sound very good!

BUT the song from their first PV STILL remains their best!

The song is not as catchy as Oshimai, but I think it will grow on me with time. I liked it more after a few listens, and it seems like it would be fun live.

They look great in the video, and I think it's kind of nice that they've been keeping the MVs and promo spots to a minimum. Everything looks very polished and deliberate so far, and I'm curious to see if they can keep that up.

I really liked their first single (except for the Oshimai. Hitomidori is my favorite track so far), and had high hopes for this. I'm a bit disappointed to be honest, the songs feel structurally messy (and not in a artsy/nice way). I was aware that it's hard to fairly assess a band after just one single, and that this release potentially would differ in style and quality, but I didn't expect it to be this bad. I really hope it will grow on me though.

I liked it! I didn’t listen to their first single and checked this out because of what people on here say about them. I don’t think the vocalist is bad at all.....there are certainly worse. I like how this song heads in a complete different direction then how it first starts. Not what I was expecting.

I also wish I could see what you guys see on them. Instrumental-wise, it's okay, kinda nice, even. But Lime can't sing. He couldn't on LEZARD (but the quirky, oshare-y compositions helped him A LOT), can't here. I get it, those tracks are probably really fun live and all (十五 is kinda clever), but Lime  high-pitch whine on every song is a tiring one trick pony

Ok this band got a lot of interesting tricks up its sleeve interested to see whats next i did love there 1st single a bunch. I think they are going bit more toward the generic side with this one but i honestly think that it mixes well with what they have going for them in general im interested to see if Lime has a low voice haha or if he does something unexpected with the next one. I think this direction is great.